The online racing simulator
Phil is setting up everything so should be up and running shortly -> click me.
"Qualifying
So, around 16:30 UTC we are starting a normal qualification of 30 minutes if there are 28 drivers or less. If it happens to be more than 28 drivers in the server, the grid is split in half based on nationality, to have the most fair way of qualifying. From then on each group will have 15 minutes to show their best hotlap for the race separately after eachother. Top 28 drivers are sorted for the race."

Where the ffffff is ..... "THE DRIVERS WHO DIDN'T MAKE QUALL, WILL NOT RACE !?" Explain that Rauti, where wrote in the "rULES"???

Quote from bavorak :I just quite dont understand that time schedule...16:30 UTC is qualification...that means 18:30 for almost the whole Europe...isn't that a bit soon? I think people would appreciate more usual 18:00 UTC start of the event...just my opinion...based on fact that I can't make it tomorrow

Yes bro some peoples have work.
#28 - CSF
Is that REALLY Ken?
I'll explain in more detail if you still want.

The thing is, the top 28 advance into the race. One car was disqalified as he was 29, and i asked him to leave the server.
So, it would be firstly unfair for him that you can race, and you basically did not qualify.
Quote from Hahmo :I'll explain in more detail if you still want.

The thing is, the top 28 advance into the race. One car was disqalified as he was 29, and i asked him to leave the server.

Unlucky me 28 places at stake, and exactly 29 cars qualify, and I am 29th :P Will work hard on Round 2
Where can we find the replays?
First and second race was really good. But the third I have not been successful, at the very beginning was a small incident in which my camber of the right-wheel will be affected. Then, the engine broke down. Anyway, today I have fun time. Thank you for the race and I am sorry if from my side something was wrong.
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins
Thanks Phil.

Quote from sermilan :Session of Incident : Race 3
My nation : SRB
Other car(s)' nations : POL, LTU, ESP
Lap 4, sector 1, turn 1

Short description of the incident :
POL and LTU draft each other on the oval, thus going slightly faster than SRB, yet braking later than us, especially LTU. POL has to correct the wheel due to excessive speed, hits our car and destabilizes it. LTU goes out of POL's draft just before the corner and brakes the latest of all, carrying the most speed of all into the corner, can't avoid our car but hits it several times and we are now sideways. ESP then comes along and doesn't even try to brake, so we finally end in grass, losing 9 places altogether and suffer slight suspension damage.

We feel that we lost a significant number of points in that incident alone, with no fault of ours, as Belenzada's car managed to finish only 12th in the end.

I am innocent. Your car slid and ended up directly in front of me car. I think it's just a racing incident which struck you.
Really fun racing, was surprised that my car was actually decent.
Quote from PMD9409 :Livestream On-Demand (indexed)

Download link.

If anyone can upload the actual video file of round 1 that would be epic. Currently it is on my Dropbox, and I won't keep it on there forever. So yeah, please.

I'm downloading the stream atm, and I'll probably upload it sometime when you delete yours
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :
I am innocent. Your car slid and ended up directly in front of me car. I think it's just a racing incident which struck you.

I ended up directly in front of your car because i was already in apex sliding from previous divebomb hit when you came divebombing us both on insane inside line and leaned on my car

to ilustrate situation, here is me braking (whole car) behind 100m mark:

and where are you? Two car lengths behind.
Where is Imol?
One car length behind.
This is after brake point!
How d hell that can be racing incident?!
Why you comparing the braking points? When I want, then I brake. T. Nogieč pushed you, and you started to skid. So maybe he is guilty, but what I did? Anyway, administration will decide everything, don't worry.
Don't worry. We already have our opinions of that accident. I checked it several times from everybody's point of view.
After I finished the my own league race, I really enjoyed watching the stream.

Commentary was fun, and I guess we had the commentary line of the year.
Quote from rockclan :I guess we had the commentary line of the year.

What was it? I really couldn't follow the commentary that much ^^

Btw, the Round 2 layout is final already. You can download it.
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :Anyway, administration will decide everything, don't worry.

Offc they are, i just found myself little provoked by your post.
Quote from Kristi :What was it? I really couldn't follow the commentary that much ^^

There was something about queen who comes to both british drivers homes and slapping them in face or something like that...
Quote from Eclipsed :There was something about queen who comes to both british drivers homes and slapping them in face or something like that...

Yes that was when both were fighting it out early (8th lap) of the race and there were some risky outmaneuvers. The commentary was hilarious
jabba :|
also here is better skin tha I could not upload for some reason
Attached images
canuckiantakedown.jpg
FXO_USAWLN.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG