The online racing simulator
Torsdagsrace S22 Race 10 111013 UF1@Aston Chicane Route
Pls read the new rules below carefully, and make sure you understand the meaning of them!

Admins will be on the servers to answer all the questions :-)
Feel free to place questions in this forum as well!

**S22 FINAL RACE**

Track: Aston Chicane Route (A12)

Car(s): UF1
Qual: 20 min (no telepit)
Laps: 27
Wind: None
Pitstop: No forced pitstop.

TR Top UF1

SCHEDULE
=========
19:00 - 21:00 CET: Warm up
21.00 - 21:20 CET: Qualification
21:30 CET Race start
Estimated race length 45 min

QUALIFICATION
============
Garage is CLOSED during Q.
- ALL setup changes, tyrechanges and refueling during qualification MUST be made on the pitsquare in the pitlane. You are NOT allowed to go into the garage and change your setup.

- If your car becomes undrivable you MUST go into spectate mode (shift-S) or into garage (shift-P). Your qualification session is then over, you are NOT allowed to rejoin (shift-J) a qualification session.

Violators that rejoin the Q will have to start the race from the garage on server B (if B are in use)

Qualification is held on servers, A and B.
A-server: Aimed for average and more skilled drivers.
B-server: Aimed for average and less skilled drivers.
B-server: Also aimed for drivers never driven TR before and late arrivals that has to midjoin the Q.

Drivers that fail to follow this conduct of honour and misplace themselves on the wrong Q-server might be taken out of the qualification by TR Admins

General Q behaviour.
- ALL drivers MUST check the "minimap" for upcoming drivers driving there hotlap.
- If you are on outlap/inlap you MUST let drivers on hotlap stay on their racing line and let hotlap driver pass in a safe way.
- Its recommended to let faster drivers pass if you have "lost" your hotlap, otherwise normal racing rules applies if both drivers are on a hotlap.
Qualification protest are treated the same way as race protests.

RACE
=====
NO mandatory pit.
You are free to go to pit of your own choice.
Rejoin race are NOT allowed after reset or spectate (shift-R/shift-S).

Would you like to participate?
Despite TR being a league, you are not required to partake every week. Simply join the races that sound fun to you! Every week a new sticky thread will be created at TR's forum. Sign up by answering the question at the bottom of the first post of that thread (it is required that you log in). The password will be sent as a PM when the warmup session begins. After that, signup is closed. Amongst those who have signed up, we go by first-come, first-served.

For more information and signup, please visit the Torsdagsrace forum!

Current race thread is named the same as this tread!

You must register yourself on the liveforspeed.se forum in order to be able to sign up for this race!

WELCOME!
There are problems with the liveforspeed.se forum at the moment so you cant sign up. But keep looking here and we will post info before the race.
#3 - Rolle
The liveforspeed.se forums still seem to be down so just logon to the server "Torsdagsrace A". No possibility to signup today.

Warmup starts at 20.00 and qualifying at 21.00. Racestart 21.30. All times are CET.

Since we have a problem we wont set a password until qualifying is over so we do not get anybody joining in during the race.
Based on the times on the top list we we be racing 27 laps tonight.
Quote from mange_e :The liveforspeed.se forums still seem to be down so just logon to the server "Torsdagsrace A". No possibility to signup today.

Warmup starts at 20.00 and qualifying at 21.00. Racestart 21.30. All times are CET.

Since we have a problem we wont set a password until qualifying is over so we do not get anybody joining in during the race.

I really hope we dont get any unwanted visitors during the qualifying!
Quote from THE WIZARD DK :sorry i have to back out.. i really wanted to join. but the girlfriend was hospitalised today..

Sorry to hear that, hope it is nothing serious and she gets out real soon.

All the best to both of you and hope to see on the track soon
Quote from martinson :I really hope we dont get any unwanted visitors during the qualifying!

I thought about setting the password before qualifying but we have no way to get the password out to anyone running a bit late. Any ideas?
Thanks for this evening!
Great race! Hasse Melin made me really nervous in the first part of the race. But when I passed M.Holmberg I could manage to get a little gap.. enough to bring third place.
I also want to apologize for my harsch move at Melin at the hill! I was a bit stressed I guess... :doh:
Quote from martinson :Great race! Hasse Melin made me really nervous in the first part of the race. But when I passed M.Holmberg I could manage to get a little gap.. enough to bring third place.
I also want to apologize for my harsch move at Melin at the hill! I was a bit stressed I guess... :doh:

Hehe.. Nice to hear that I stressed u, it was my intention. I was hoping you would make a mistake, but noop... Great driving from u.
Nothing to apologize for, the only mistake I made was that I was too nice.
But it might have cost us a lot, a crash, and two out of the race..
Bring us a new challenge!! Its been a while since we last raced at South City
Quote from Bungo :Bring us a new challenge!! Its been a while since we last raced at South City

UFR/XFR should be great!
Will there be a new combo this week or are we just waiting for the swedish forum to come online?
Sorry guys, a bit of a busy weekend.

I'll try to get a combo up asap. Hopefully the liveforspeed.se forums will start working again soon as well.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG