The online racing simulator
We need Mtech team get banned from game
Hi friends from LFS, im very angry because that guy from Mtech team EMRE are banning all of us from demo drift servers, also he's using an hacker that clone him self so he bann everyone that get in the servers, actually im banned from 2 servers so im asking for help. he ban alot of drifters, and i think all my team also, so if anyone can stop him ill be very gratefull thanks in advance.
Quote from prjoectdradix :Hi friends from LFS, im very angry because that guy from Mtech team EMRE are banning all of us from demo drift servers, also he's using an hacker that clone him self so he bann everyone that get in the servers, actually im banned from 2 servers so im asking for help. he ban alot of drifters, and i think all my team also, so if anyone can stop him ill be very gratefull thanks in advance.

notice to all demo users reading this now and or in future, Buy an s2 or we can't Really help you, sorry...
#3 - Fuse5
you aren't the first one to get banned
and you sure as hell won't be the last one.

read the sticky thread just a couple lines above yours
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=49856

Quote from theirishnoob :notice to all demo users reading this now and or in future, Buy an s2 or we can't Really help you, sorry...

???
since when are you making the rules here?
Quote from Fuse5 :
???
since when are you making the rules here?

Well, how can we help? You can't really ban them as they can make new account just like that without paying.
Just dont play in his servers
Quote from BOSCHO :Just dont play in his servers

-.- isnt theyr servers, and i dont asking for help because i got banned, i just want someone do something about the hack
[QUOTE=Fuse5;1642353]you aren't the first one to get banned
and you sure as hell won't be the last one.

read the sticky thread just a couple lines above yours
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=49856

Thanks but the reason for our ban isnt there he ban us because he's a hacker and hes gonna get punishment by someone -.-
#10 - Jakg
Quote from prjoectdradix :Hi friends from LFS, im very angry because that guy from Mtech team EMRE are banning all of us from demo drift servers, also he's using an hacker that clone him self so he bann everyone that get in the servers, actually im banned from 2 servers so im asking for help. he ban alot of drifters, and i think all my team also, so if anyone can stop him ill be very gratefull thanks in advance.

Get some good friends, so you play together in serious amount (like 3-4 and more people together). Then he will have hard time to kick/ban you even with clones, actually you may be lucky enough to ban him instead.

Also novice/demo players are sort of responsible for this situation by themselves, because I often see they get crashed in T1, suggest to ban the abuser, and yell frantically "press 1, press 1, he's crusher" (Engrish intended). So then there's no problem for some idiot to join, accuse someone innocent and everyone's hitting "1" even if they have no clue what he done. (I rarely vote for ban, only when I clearly see that that player is trying to crash every single race several times and he's not improving at all, because everyone can do a mistake in T1, including me )

By buying S2 license you can join S2 servers, where that idiot can't join without S2 account. At that point it's much easier to report him to developers and call permanent ban upon him on every server, if he has licensed account.

(note to Scawen: I would still maybe try to figure out some clever technical way how to prevent (make more difficult) this demo servers abuse, because it may in the long term hurt LFS sales, but I fully understand it's very tricky and difficult and tends to backfire at the most unexpected occasions )
it is probably a large noob team joining servers and votebanning the people on it.

Dear prjoectdradix, i recommed to buy an LFS S2 License, not all demo user's giving respect to other demo player, if you buying an s2 license you will get alot of respect from other player, if you are going on a s2 server read the rules.
At this moment we can't do nothing.

Good Luck
Quote from joordy599 :Dear prjoectdradix, i recommed to buy an LFS S2 License, not all demo user's giving respect to other demo player, if you buying an s2 license you will get alot of respect from other player, if you are going on a s2 server read the rules.
At this moment we can't do nothing.

Good Luck

even an s2 license don't protect you tbh, just be " yes sir no sir 3 bags full " and watch as every laughs at noob admins behind their backs.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG