The online racing simulator
How many times have you visited a page
(26 posts, started )
I was bored and I found a way too see how many times have you visited a page... You can see that info by clicking on the icon left of the address bar (as shown on the picture). If you're using Mozzila press "More information" on the window that opened, and Chrome should show the info right away.

So, I visited LFS Forums exactly 7072 times since I installed CometBird (or since the last major CometBird update)...
Also: Gamespot - 1556 times, torrent sites - around 1600 and Facebook 57150 times...
Crap... Didn't see that one.
22 429 times :X
Quote from naranca :cant find this on chrome

Try using a proper browser, see if it fixes your problem.
-
(BlakjeKaas) DELETED by BlakjeKaas : vague
I clear out history often, so it thinks I've never visited lfsforum.net.
Does anyone know how to find this out on Opera?
Visited LFS forums 2.444 times.
Quote from Velociround :Does anyone know how to find this out on Opera?

By, as Bose321 said, installing a proper browser.
Quote from E.Reiljans :By, as Bose321 said, installing a proper browser.

it is a proper browser
so far the only which didnt mess up after using it some time.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :so far the only which didnt mess up after using it some time.

Why in this you blame the browser, not your hands?
Quote from E.Reiljans :Why in this you blame the browser, not your hands?

its bad being a fanboy, but its beyond retarded defending web browsers :/
Quote from E.Reiljans :Why in this you blame the browser, not your hands?

maybe because instability and crashes are caused by faulty software?
stop trying to be smart, every browser has its up and downs, and opera so far is the only one for me who has mostly ups.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :maybe because instability and crashes are caused by faulty software?

No, they're not.
Thousands of people butthurted about how Windows XP "crashes every day and needs to be reinstalled on monthly basis" yet my Windows XP install on one of my netbooks is 3 years old and had 0 BSODs.
Quote from E.Reiljans :By, as Bose321 said, installing a proper browser.

Opera is actually a browser that looks good (no big toolbars at the top) and does most of what it's supposed to. So please, tell us, where we can find it on Opera.
Quote from Stefani24 :So please, tell us, where we can find it on Opera.

You can't, cause Opera has no features.
I downloaded Opera and tried to find it but had no luck...
Quote from E.Reiljans :You can't, cause Opera has no features.

crap...opera missed out that very important feature! D:
what did i do!
Quote from E.Reiljans :You can't, cause Opera has no features.

Oh, really? Let's see which features it comes with, built-in, without installing anything:

- Mouse gestures
- Voice recognition for commands and navigation
- Face gestures
- Turbo pages compression (up to 90%)
- Opera link for synchronizing all your Opera browsers on all operating systems
- Speed dial
- E-mail client
- Torrent client
- RSS client
- Widgets support, including Speed Dial widgets
- Extensions support
- Private windows, private tabs
- Password saving
- Download manager with extended options
- Restore closed tabs
- Notes application integrated
- Hardware acceleration
- Opera Unite server, can be used for almost anything including hosting, ftp, web server, sharing etc
- Opera Dragonfly for developers (inspect pages, elements, edit source code and see the changes in real time, etc)
- Source code validator
- Content blocker and filtering
- Themes support for real time theme changing (one click and the theme is instantly changed; no restarting the browser!)
- Real customizing of the browser. Change everything you want. Customize every button, every bar, on every area of the screen. Remove what you don't want, add what you want, create your own tabs

That's just the first things that came to my mind; there is a lot more to it.

I can't imagine what you would have said if it actually didn't have features.

Let's put it simply: Opera invented tabs. Opera invented tab stacking. Opera invented many of the features you are using on your browser right now. This, sir, is real innovation.

Edit: All of that in a small, 9,9MB quick installer. Oh, just one last thing: it doesn't actually need to be installed to work, either.
bla bla opera can do thousands of things that there are separate, superior apps for, like torrent downloading.
Guess we know what browser Velociround uses..
Too bad all those features are things none uses on daily basis or can be replaced with simple FireFox add-ons that probably work better.
Quote from Bose321 :Too bad all those features are things none uses on daily basis or can be replaced with simple FireFox add-ons that probably work better.

Exactly.

With Firefox, you have choice (for example, between different RSS readers). With Opera, you don't.

+ it's proprietary crap which nobody cares about (market share in NA - 0.6%)

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG