The online racing simulator
LFS 0.6B tweak problems
(12 posts, started )
LFS 0.6B tweak problems
hi everyone,i having problems with my lfs 0.6b full version s2 licensed(different computer),i've installed the xrg rims manager 5.0 (for the 0.6b patch)and when i change the rims nothing happens but i followed the readme.txt files and instructions,what do you think is the problem?
immediate help would be much appreciated
What's your S2 username?
Quote from hazaky :What's your S2 username?

Just help him, damn.. leave the forum policing to the mods.
Quote from Stiggie :Just help him, damn.. leave the forum policing to the mods.

Why should anyone help out a person who cba logging into there own account?
wow, i didnt know that u had to login from the same computor that u have ur s2 installed so it says that ur an s2 user on the forum..

Quote from rc10racer :Why should anyone help out a person who cba logging into there own account?

Because it's none of their business. Do you seriously ask anyone who asks a question about something related to a game on a gaming forum for proof of their purchase, while you're not in any way related to the game developing/sales, or is it just this forum? In fact, you don't even have to answer that question, because the answer is no.

tbh, people on this forum way too involved in stuff they don't have to get involved in, it's just answering a simple question.
In my opinion, the anti-demo policy on this forum is just ridiculous.. and people worry way too much about what others do, instead of themselves.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not encouraging the use of cracks, it's just that many users here need to chill the heck out and don't immediately go into cop-mode whenever a demo user posts a message who claim they also have an S2 license. I think the mods can figure it out for themselves whenever they think something's fishy.

Well I better just leave it there, I've probably just declared flame-war but that's just my opinion about it.
I just get annoyed when i see that the first response on a demo user's thread is:

Quote from hazaky :What's your S2 username?

Or i'm way too nice for this forum/the internet
I paid huge money for this game, and i jelly, when someone else plays it for free. That's why. Oh, and no one flamed USMC soldier for being demo racer, because he's badass!
Quote from Mr_Lonely :wow, i didnt know that u had to login from the same computor that u have ur s2 installed so it says that ur an s2 user on the forum..

I didn't know it was easier to make an extra demo account to login from other places to ask questions about the full game for which you need an s2 license.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :I didn't know it was easier to make an extra demo account to login from other places to ask questions about the full game for which you need an s2 license.

yes, 1+1 don't add up here, eeeRocker, we all love to help and troll, if you'd be nice enough to sign in on that account we can help you no problem.
I'm having the same problem with this.. Why is it doing that? I extracted the dds files into the LFS folder but it's not working..
Quote from powellx234 :I'm having the same problem with this.. Why is it doing that? I extracted the dds files into the LFS folder but it's not working..

which folder exactly ?

make sure in its in the exact folder it should be, not the main lfs directory.
Quote from theirishnoob :which folder exactly ?

make sure in its in the exact folder it should be, not the main lfs directory.

Yeah the dds folder. It just won't work. I had v3.0 for Z28 And it worked fine on that...

LFS 0.6B tweak problems
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG