The online racing simulator
Bans for no reason at all [on a public demo server]
I am here to say that i have been banned from a server for no reason at all
all i tried to do is to kick stupid so called "JDM Ahmet" just randomly kicking people and spamming "11111111111111111"i for one found this very anoying and i voted to "kick" not "ban" him.

After it failed he voted to ban me and another group clan/guild all pressed 1
im not trying to make a huge deal out of this but i for one am not happy about these people.

if u want to know what the other clan/guild is called here you go "HardWay"

server i was in INDERACER #3 Drift
A sad situation, but the majority is always rigth.
Open your own server and rule

Server owners calls the day, and you can do nothing about it. As simple as that !
A ban by voting is only for 12 hours.
Unfortunately, that is what it's like on a lot of demo servers. There are a few good ones where no one can abuse the vote kick/ban system
Quote from Tim NL :A ban by voting is only for 12 hours.

Demo users are too impatient to wait 12 hours.
Clan? Guild?
This isn't some role playing gamelike WOW
Those guys may have been in some race team, maybe.

But that being said, I do agree that there are some real "tools" on some of the cruise servers, that's why I, and most serious racers, avoid them like the plague.

Do like Silver said, find a server with a better group of people.

Good luck with LFS, if you really like racing, you will love LFS.
Also Mtech EMRE is banning ppl too
that guy EMRE is banning ppl too and using hack to clone him self so thats very sad for him ._.
Quote from wonderxboy :I am here to say that i have been banned from a server for no reason at all
all i tried to do is to kick stupid so called "JDM Ahmet" just randomly kicking people and spamming "11111111111111111"i for one found this very anoying and i voted to "kick" not "ban" him.

After it failed he voted to ban me and another group clan/guild all pressed 1
im not trying to make a huge deal out of this but i for one am not happy about these people.

if u want to know what the other clan/guild is called here you go "HardWay"

server i was in INDERACER #3 Drift

its demo, get used to it. ( even on s2, pr1cks are everywhere, murphys law etc etc etc )
Isn't any ability for that inderacer problem? I've been banned there 6 times in a row ,now again. Even if you enter this server then instantly you get banned. Naturally for no reason. Aaaarrrggghhhh!!!
i know what you mean, the hell team and one of the falken teams do it all the time, it just happened to me, im so sick of it, the worst is when they take over someone elses server, and even worse, there is a mod that lets you multi vote, so one person can ban everyone, LFS NEEDS TO FIX THIS PROBLEM WITH PEMANENT ACCOUNT DELETION AND SERIOUS PENALTIES
I Wonder if there is a record for the quickest ban? cause 30 min's ago I decided to join the Indieracer #3 server and in less than 10 seconds i was freakin banned. it was my first time on the server as well. what the hell!?
The server probably has vote ban (I've not tried it myself), which allows people who connect to server to vote-to-ban.

So a couple of guys can just sit on a host and start banning anyone who joins... you know, for fun.

Simply find another server. The vote ban only lasts 12 hours, so you'll be able to connect to it later (assuming it was a vote ban).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG