The online racing simulator
GT3RS. Apparently it's the same as the GT2 minus XBox support. Price is fair and since it's available in the ClubSports package for $330US, I can afford it.

It's all down to the shipping price.
Haha nice.

This thread is making me want to sell my wheel again, I can actually have it sold by tomorrow. Lol

I'm looking at the new CSR wheel with standard pedals and shifter and upgrade later on, and then buy Forza 4 with it, haven't actually bought a new forza since the original, I still play it too. Lol.

Anyway, good luck on your purchase.
Hello David,

thanks for your inquiry.
I´m so sorry we don´t ship directly to Israel.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Best regards

Fanatec_Gameshop
Claudia Faltermeier

Ouch... That sucks mate.
Quote from BullHorn :Hello David,

thanks for your inquiry.
I´m so sorry we don´t ship directly to Israel.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Best regards

Fanatec_Gameshop
Claudia Faltermeier

Do they ship to USA?
If yes - http://www.shipito.com/
Quote from Bose321 :Oh right I see, so you mean the depth of that lower part of the table? If so; the Fanatec is smaller, so it should fit.

If not, I really need pictures to clarify.

I'm on the same scenario this video shows: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0etxN7WgsVk

In my case, the two tables (shelves?) are separed by 7+ cm. Seeing the video it doesn't seem I'll have any problem fitting it in my desk.
Quote from Whiskey :I'm on the same scenario this video shows: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0etxN7WgsVk

In my case, the two tables (shelves?) are separed by 7+ cm. Seeing the video it doesn't seem I'll have any problem fitting it in my desk.

Ah right, now I see. Yeah, that shouldn't be a problem.
The pedal packages are too big, the prices on shipito and some Canadian company (I made my sister check it for me too) are unfair, to say the least.

I'll buy a G27 and cry. Bye guys, thanks for the help.
Quote from BullHorn :The pedal packages are too big, the prices on shipito and some Canadian company (I made my sister check it for me too) are unfair, to say the least.

Sad to hear. Try to enjoy the G27.
Hmm.. Do you think you know anyone in a country that Fanatec ships to could do a workaround? The G27 isn't that bad, it's a matter of preference.
The only way to get it without tremendously over-paying shipping is either going to like Germany myself or getting a relative who's coming to visit Israel bring one to me.

Both methods are not an option right now.
Hmm, what about looking for one on eBay? You could see if a seller can ship to Israel.

--
Nope, those wheels are not popular enough to have a market on eBay.

Anyway, who would sell such a great piece of hardware? Let me know, I'll buy it if shipping is under $200US for both the wheel and pedals. :P
Quote from BullHorn :The pedal packages are too big, the prices on shipito and some Canadian company (I made my sister check it for me too) are unfair, to say the least.

don't worry, G27 is a great wheel. I have one and came from a MOMO, no issues so far. Very accurate, I use sequential but the H Shifter is fun. I do wish it had the G25 option to change between Hshift and sequential on the shifter though. Paddles are solid, the metal is sturdy. Peddles are very strong and have a good feel of pressure to them, plus LOTS of buttons. G27 also conceals all of its wires under neath itself making it very neat and tidy. Though I wish the mount was a bit stronger, only 2 small clamps.
Quote from BullHorn :Nope, those wheels are not popular enough to have a market on eBay.

Anyway, who would sell such a great piece of hardware? Let me know, I'll buy it if shipping is under $200US for both the wheel and pedals. :P

What's the weight? I could check what it costs over here.
Quote from BullHorn :Nope, those wheels are not popular enough to have a market on eBay.

Hm, in the USA eBay I saw a handful of GT3RSV2's and a bunch of Carrera, and a turbo s on there. :P

Anyway, I'm sure there would be somebody in the community (*cough*^) who may be able to help you out.

Once again, if nothing works out I'd like to emphasize that the G27 is not a bad wheel. No reason to cry, it's what people prefer.

I'm naturally on the fence about my G27 still. (nobody wants it. :[ / Actually the previous comment was my fault. :S)
Well, I got a G27!

It's good but I'm having some ergonomics problems...

My chair is a computer-chair, not very comfortable for racing especially when I ride back when pushing the brake hard (chair has wheels, doh).

The angle at which I sit also forces me to raise my foot really high to press the clutch or brake.

Actually driving is awesome though, still need to learn how to use the shifter and clutch properly, it's much easier with the paddle-shifters.

Hm, congrats. Of course there will be some ergonomic issues, I used a high-back cushioned dining chair from which I received daily back pains from.

That was actually the most painful thing about LFS, the wheel.

PADDLE SHIFTERS?! weakling. :P
Clutch feels unrealistic ingame. When I drive my real car, the amount of throttle I apply is the same no matter how much the clutch is in. In LFS once you release the clutch a bit, the engine's revs go down waaay too much. What am I doing wrong O_o
the bite point in LFS could be different from your real car. try a bit more throttle.
That's not what bothers me at the moment.

Currently my biggest problems are:

a) My chair has wheels, pressing brake or clutch sends me riding away from the table because of the high-resistance springs in the pedals.

b) I have no ideas on how to hard-mount the pedals, I have ceramic floor.
Quote from BullHorn :b) I have no ideas on how to hard-mount the pedals, I have ceramic floor.

Double-sided duct tape, obviously. 3M's VHB one should work very well.
Oh, I can try using my guitar's effect's female-male scotch if I don't find me two-sided ducttape. Thanks for the idea!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG