The online racing simulator
Portal - Free
(19 posts, started )
Portal - Free
Portal - Free Until Sept 20

Fan of the Portal series? Never played them but would like to try? Well, it seems as if Valve has opened up their hearts and while doing so, are giving away Portal via online download. Anyone who wishes to receive a copy of title for Mac and/or PC can download it FREE of charge through an official valve website listed below. Interested in this offer? Though nothing is better than free, Valve will only be granting individuals access to download until the 20th of September.

A $20+ dollar value if you purchase through Steam, Portal is first-person puzzle platformer which was released back in 2007. Players face the challenging concepts of progressing through levels as they solve puzzles. Using a handheld portable device, gamers must make use of not only their character, but also the objects around them. Nevertheless, whether this appeals to you or not, everyone is encourage to take advantage of the opportunity given and try out the title.

The reason placed around this free offer comes from Valves idea of education. The developers encourage their title to be used as a platform to teach students about the concepts of physics and other educational material.

Get your copy on computer now. Be sure to check out the official website in order to jump on the opportunity.

Visit The Promotional Offer Here
Quote from A____A :Valve will only be granting individuals access to download until the 20th of September...

It's a bit too late for it now, isn't it?
Doh Oh well, I picked it up last time it was free :P I'm sure it'll be free again sometime.
Thank you so much, it's too late for me lol
I thought it said december guys, sorry.

Anyone pick it up though?
Was Portal 2 available for free trough that site?
Portal was for free some 2 years ago anyway. Tough luck for anyone who missed it.
Quote from hazaky :Was Portal 2 available for free trough that site?

No, Portal was made free as Valve wanted to educated children/adults with the puzzles in the game.
So it was only Portal (1) that was made free then?
But I want ze second game
Quote from The Very End :So it was only Portal (1) that was made free then?
But I want ze second game

perhaps nearer christmas Valve might feel generous
Just remember to notice me before the sale is out
I got Portal too when it was for free few years ago. Right now im interested in getting Portal 2. Right now i kinda cba to pay that price for it. I know its a good game and all, but meh ... imma just wait for somekind of discount on steam.
Yarrr it now, pay for it when it's on discount.

That's how Jews control the world, bro.
Quote from BullHorn :Yarrr it now, pay for it when it's on discount.

That's how Jews control the world, bro.

Anyone play portal2?

Portal - Free
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG