- virtual mirror in chase view
- host can disable reset car funktion in online racing
(like in real life racing, if u flip over, the race is more or less
allways over for u)
- night/day changes - headlights on cars
- rain - wet track - and funktional windscreen wipers
- black flag -f.ex. if u ignore the blue flag more than 3 times
- pit atmospheric sounds
(but only if there actually are drivers in the pit)
- online - able to spectate without taking a slot on the server
- able to skin suits
(like we have it now for carskins and helmets)
- able to blow engine and oil/water on track
(and flag for it)
- able to damage engine in front crash
- bodyparts/glass/tyres on the car able to fall off in/after a crash
- pit garage number assignment
(-u have to pit at ur own pit garage when fuel/tyres)
- able to skin personal pit garage banner
(like we have it now for carskins and helmets)

-edit- have removed the "marshall wave flag" thingie.
...because it will only make misunderstandings and easier to ignore than a big
text on screen.
- pit garage number assignment
- able to skin personal pit garage banner

I really like those two!

And as for the other ones, I think most will agree on most of them, but a lot of them are S3 material...
#3 - Vain
- Assigned pit garage number
That'd be awesome. One could place team-members (wearing your car-colors) on your place when you enter the pitlane. The pit-sounds would fit nicely into this scene, because you'd actually see people working on the tyres (no animation needed) and hear the sounds.
Speaking of pit-stops I'd like to see the car raised and lowered when the tyres are changed. Just for the sake of it.
- Rain
This should go along with the "dynamic surfaces"-idea. The parts of the track that are used the most should dry the fastest.
- Engine damage
I'd love to seem more complex engine-damage. For example a hard frontal hit should immediately kill the engine-cooling.

Vain
We can skin suits already, if I remember right.
Otherwise pretty good ideas.
#5 - Lible
Quirpiz - we have suits, but we 1nd - we cannot download them from LFSWorld and 2nd, you make ``new ones`` (if you want to make new suit, you have to overwrite a suit)
my wish list
A little engine tuning section where you can change boost pressure on turbos which leads to more hp - but bigger turbohole. Or some other engine tuning.

Somebody may think this is unfair - but with a limiter (tune the car ... but dont go over 250 hp or so / other way is to make 2 classes of races "normal" and "tuner" where the one with the best optimized engine benefits)

This would be great. Thats only an idea - there are nearly unlimited possibilities.
-
(bo-kristiansen) DELETED by bo-kristiansen : someone else explaint it better than me anyway :)
i wish one day the program really closes when i say 'exit' .. and doesnt show me useless lfs advertising cause i already bought the game and lov it.

or is there a button to turn off that sh.. ?
Good point chrinkler.
Quote from chrinkler :i wish one day the program really closes when i say 'exit' .. and doesnt show me useless lfs advertising cause i already bought the game and lov it.

or is there a button to turn off that sh.. ?

Options - Misc: Intro and exit screen

It's "show" by default, change it to "skip"
yeah fine, this limits the exit screen to 1 remaining. i'm sure they can hire a developer who is even able to fix that
That remaining one is important, it shows the names of the cool guys
You left out "umbrella girls for the FO8 type cars".
You're missing out! vMax have grid girls for all the cars. And they are cuties too None of this pointy breast Lara Croft V1 problem...
Huru, is your avatar some dead guy?
Quote from geezer45 :Huru, is your avatar some dead guy?

Heh.. Nope, I'm still alive. It was a pic of me, a bit edited though. Changed it to something else now, sorry
What I'd really like is an actual "team skin" feature.
Basically it could be a skin 1024x1024 (512x512 download from LFSW) on which you have a banner for your garage (which would be assigned per team (whereas "team" must be registered on LFSW for the thing to work)) and a suit, which would be used for both the driver incar and the pitcrew guys that would work on the car during pitstops and stand in the garage/on the pitwall the rest of the time.
lol i see scawen has his work cut out to please you lot..... though one thing i would like to see from that list is rain!!!!!!

mad!
disable auto-brake while pitting - so i could leave the pits with only three wheels or set something on fire if i leave while refuelling.
this would give a purpose to the handbrake.
and speaking of the handbrake, it would be nice to be able to configure the power of the handbrake (s1 style, why was this removed?).
Quote from Nick_ll :What I'd really like is an actual "team skin" feature.
Basically it could be a skin 1024x1024 (512x512 download from LFSW) on which you have a banner for your garage (which would be assigned per team (whereas "team" must be registered on LFSW for the thing to work)) and a suit, which would be used for both the driver incar and the pitcrew guys that would work on the car during pitstops and stand in the garage/on the pitwall the rest of the time.

SUPERB, love that idea
+1 to Nick_II idea.
About the weather, I can wait for it until S3, to let the 3 guys do it properly.

A thing I would like is an option to have the marshalls show the flags instead of being a HUD message. Or it could be configurable, eg, real/virtual flags.
how about the hazard lights? (left and right signal lights at the same time). would be useful especially during online racing to show that i'm about to pit, or that my car is damaged, or that i'm going slow (and all at once of course)
Turn on the hazard lights then, it's the obvious solution

7=left
8=right
9=hazards
0=off
Quote from tristancliffe :
7=left
8=right
9=hazards
0=off

I've always wondered why an off button is needed. It would be easier if the hazard button was an on/off switch, and the same for the left/right lights.
thanks for the keys ! next question now: how can i assign the (signal lights and/or) hazards to the wheels buttons?
Speaking of pit-stops I'd like to see the car raised and lowered when the tyres are changed. Just for the sake of it.

good one ...

GIRLS in startgrid??? someone may drive them over)))
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken

my wish list
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG