The online racing simulator
Nascar FXR Skins!
(7 posts, started )
Nascar FXR Skins!
What's up people

This is my first post. I've made a skin today, and I would like to show you. It's a skin based on Jeff Gordon's #24 car, for FXR. This is my first skin. I'm working on other nascar skins for FXR too. Hope you like my first skin! If somebody could upload it to LFSW I would be very thankful .

Hi again!
I've been looking for 2011 nascar cars, but i couldnt find it. So I started working on 2010 Nascar Skins for FXR. I changed the look of Jeff Gordon's car, and made 2 new ones: Kasey Kahne #9 and Mark Martin #5. There some pics of them. Hope u like it!
Attached images
VIEWER_S2 2011-06-12 16-15-26-18.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2011-06-12 16-15-20-17.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2011-06-12 16-15-15-75.jpg
Another thing: the skins are only based on the real cars. I'm making them just for fun use. I don't want to be "chased" by the copyright brands owners!
how are you making skins and stuff for the FXR if your a demo racer??
this doesn't seem right...
What "not right" with that? You can make skins and view them using the CMX viewer.

Maybe he likes to make skins for fun; maybe he's making the skins for others, or maybe simply he's making skins so that he'll have enough skins when he buys S1/S2...
Quote from theblaze57 :how are you making skins and stuff for the FXR if your a demo racer??
this doesn't seem right...

I use the CMX viewer

Quote from Silverracer :Maybe he likes to make skins for fun; maybe he's making the skins for others, or maybe simply he's making skins so that he'll have enough skins when he buys S1/S2...

I'm friend of RodrigoDK, that has a website where you can post skins, so I'm making the skins to post there and to play with them when I buy LFS S2
#7 - K J
Nice Painting

Nascar FXR Skins!
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG