The online racing simulator
Hungarian Drift Server
(8 posts, closed, started )
#1 - jkraz
Hungarian Drift Server
Whoever owns the Hungarian Drift Server, could you please unban me? Some noob was attempting to ban every person who joined the second somebody else joined and actually succeeded to ban me. He was doing nothing but wrecking people, driving backwards, and sitting in the middle of the track.
Please unbann me too I dont know what happend but I cant get on the server .
Please its the Best Drift Server für LFS Demo
?
Tudjátok ilyen sz*r közösséget még nem láttam..Kib***ak azért mert LMFAO nevü játékos szándékosan belémjön?Persze kiszavazott minden kö***g ok nélkül,csak úgy..Mert olyan kedvük volt.
Ennyit errő a szerverről,ennyit ér...
Ban 4ever
DOCTORANALSEX, DOCTORORALSEX and another one DOCTOR...SEX crashes into drifters and ban everyone for nothing and they banned me and my brother for nothing.. just for fun.. we like your drift server but those a**holes makeing sh*t against all drifters everytime they're connected . please unban me(BRO(tm)DEVIL) and my brother(Bro(tm)Angel) and ban those ''doctors'' 4ever(sorry my english is not so good as it must be im russian)
#6 - p0p
Quote from Bumer Brukas :DOCTORANALSEX, DOCTORORALSEX and another one DOCTOR...SEX crashes into drifters and ban everyone for nothing and they banned me and my brother for nothing.. just for fun.. we like your drift server but those a**holes makeing sh*t against all drifters everytime they're connected . please unban me(BRO(tm)DEVIL) and my brother(Bro(tm)Angel) and ban those ''doctors'' 4ever(sorry my english is not so good as it must be im russian)

And what do we block access to the server? I did not do anything related to recording and post above ...

The man is quite right about these names ...
should be a permanent ban because it can drift to one
here we go again...
This thread is closed

Hungarian Drift Server
(8 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG