The online racing simulator
Figured it was time to say hello
Well I just noticed that I have been on the forums for just over 5 years and never posted, so I thought I would say hello to everyone. What a time it's been! Man do I miss the demo days of the XRT
Hello, Welcome to the LFS Forums lol!
Hey, welcome to the Forums.
Welcome to the forum enjoy
Hope you enjoy your time at the forums!
Welcome.

Try not to get trolled too much.
Pfftt, trolls does not excists
When that is said, welcome to this hell. I advice you to think twice before doing anything, or you'll find yourself skull****ed by the forum police before you even noticed what happend to you :scared:
#8 - hp999
Welcome
#9 - Mysho
Quote from The Very End :Pfftt, trolls does not excists
When that is said, welcome to this hell. I advice you to think twice before doing anything, or you'll find yourself skull****ed by the forum police before you even noticed what happend to you :scared:

Lovely TVE, even if you have no idea who I am we truly missed you here.

Saying hello to the forum newcomer.
Hey there buddy. XRT demo days were something special. These days we're mostly on & R4R GEN TBO and most of us are still racing good old XRT. Last night we were on Redline Racing 6, so you might like to check that server as well for some TBO awesomeness and who knows, maybe you just get lucky and drive on Blackwood again.
Quote from Mysho :Lovely TVE, even if you have no idea who I am we truly missed you here.

Saying hello to the forum newcomer.

Every lad from Inferno is a lovely lad
(also I do remember you having great musical taste).

(It's also nice beeing unbanned so I can spam the forum with utterly shit )
Hello
Quote from andyboy13 :Well I just noticed that I have been on the forums for just over 5 years and never posted, so I thought I would say hello to everyone. What a time it's been! Man do I miss the demo days of the XRT

Quote from DEFFX :Hello

I like your # postcounts! (compared to your join dates)
XRT Demo? Wow, that's when you know you've been around LFS for a while
Enjoy your stay in here. Hope not to get trolled too much as someone said above, too.
Quote from Cornys :XRT Demo? Wow, that's when you know you've been around LFS for a while

Not being able to drive the XRT because of not enough points on demo, is when you know you've been around LFS for a while.

I had set the game to Easy of however it's called and only received a few points every race. Where there was as you set it to Pro you would receive so much more points, also online.

Once I finally figured that out I soon drove the XRT on demo.
no one is beating this ratpack guy :hypnotize
God dajmn, he accidentically won the whole internet with that post!
#20 - th84
Quote from The Very End :Every lad from Inferno is a lovely lad
(also I do remember you having great musical taste).

(It's also nice beeing unbanned so I can spam the forum with utterly shit )

Reported.

Tool.
Well, what does that make you, when beeing surpressed by the "tool" ? :scared:
you noobs
I see what you did there!
hAi !!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG