The online racing simulator
What happened to DJ CERDO & LFS-RADIO from 2004?
Hi all,

I wondered what happened to DJ CERDO ? (Hey Cerdo, if you read this, why not drop a line!)
I just dug up a DVD with some 3GB worth of live records of some LFS-Radio streams back from 2004...
Here's an 8min sample... (It's the part around the one from my signature)

DVD content (all in 128kbps):

anyone interested?
Interesting. Never knew this existed, then again, I wasnt around here in 2004.

However, I do remember there have been several "suggestions" before to do something like this again. Would anyone listen though?
I think i've heard it few times, didn't pay much attention to it then but peeps from estonian irc were listening to it (probably because dj syxxpacc was/is estonian....if i remember correctly).
Quote from rediske :anyone interested?

Hmm I didn't expect it but it's not that bad actually

So, yeah, why not
sounds good.
havent heard from it before though.
nor have I, but it somehow feels good to know there was some sort of LFS Radio Station I'm secretly jealous though, I wish I was doing LFS radio gigs online
sweet
Nice. This guy sure knew his trance tunes.
Quote from rediske :Alright, I will upload some of the streams every now and then.

Thanks.. Getting tired of these streaming webradio stations playing the same tracks all over and over and over again.
Nice you burnt it all in archive - one day it could be a treasure

Racesims communities are worthy to remember - I think one of the best utopia communities out there. Grouping nerds, geeks, hackers, real life racers, speedmaniacs, ricers, doriftos and real life gangsters due to one and all agreed measure - laptime - no real bolster on hierarchy which was clear every race
After listening to that first 8min sample I loved it.
This is good stuff! Loved the music and the links as well, just wish there was a bit more of talking
More talking? What do you Spanish and Portuguese have with talking?

The radiostations over there are crowded with so called 'dj's' who like to hear themselves all-the-time, terrible. If I want to hear useless talking then I would install girl V.1x.0 in the car... [...]..

I deleted the last one because of talking.
Quote from cargame.nl :More talking? What do you Spanish and Portuguese have with talking?

The radiostations over there are crowded with so called 'dj's' who like to hear themselves all-the-time, terrible. If I want to hear useless talking then I would install girl V.1x.0 in the car... [...]..

I deleted the last one because of talking.

Shame on you. With the kind of (crap) music being played today, I'd rather have people talking instead. That's why I usually listen to Chris Moyles (a chatterbox), who spends 2 hours talking in a 3h30m show (and the music is pure shit).
Although there are some limits, like not sounding too cheesy or smug. And I've never seen anyone not like a talking DJ on radio.
Quote from Senninha25 :Shame on you. With the kind of (crap) music being played today, I'd rather have people talking instead. That's why I usually listen to Chris Moyles (a chatterbox), who spends 2 hours talking in a 3h30m show (and the music is pure shit).
Although there are some limits, like not sounding too cheesy or smug. And I've never seen anyone not like a talking DJ on radio.

You should try some of the BBC podcasts, this one is good

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/timc

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG