The online racing simulator
Pause
(31 posts, started )
Pause
very very nice, there really are some moments when it seams as if time has stopped
Gotta love those public racing pile-up pause shots!
Quote from TexasLTU :Gotta love those public racing pile-up pause shots!

Hah, it's not public. Reverse grid ftw!
cool idea + nicely executed
Great idea, loved it!

More public racing madness next time please
ORIGINALITY FTW!
#8 - Mysho
I don't like that one moving scene as it doesn't fit very well there.

However I like the idea and originality as well as nicely chosen shots. Oh and I also almost forgot how sexy seems our skin to me. One small pointless + for that.
#9 - kaynd
Nice job! I would prefer less massive crash scenery and more paused intense racing moments (leaned cars , raised wheels, inside tire smoking trail braking, side by side action, deformed tires etc.)
But this was already too close to what I wanted to see

So… where is that HQ video download link ?
Well done !!
Quote from kaynd :
So… where is that HQ video download link ?

If you register on Vimeo, you can download from the video page, but if you don't want to do it, i can surely put it to some other hosting.

And many thanks to all for your responses!:lovies:
I didn’t know someone can download straight from Vimeo (not registered there) but anyway, there is always a way to download video stream. I was just hoping for even higher quality (less codec compression) than vimeo’s HD. :yummy:

But of course video looks already good so don’t bother uploading it anyware else.
Movie IDEA award of the year?
first of all, the movie's tags are hilarious! The result is pretty unique and interesting!
Nice one, I had the idea to make a video like this about my championship.

But I'd not be original anymore if i'd make it.
Brilliant idea ! Well done.
Really really cool idea and video!
Plus the calm music fits well with the absence of movement.
The only negative point would be the part in the middle where the cars are going slow motion. I think you should have kept the idea through the whole video and replaced this shot with one of the XRT jumping or FXO upside down. I think you wanted to add some contrast or something, but I think a still would have been better.

Otherwise, really good job! (going to watch it a second time )
Very nicely done. Great idea also !
Quote from Bokujishin :Really really cool idea and video!
Plus the calm music fits well with the absence of movement.
The only negative point would be the part in the middle where the cars are going slow motion. I think you should have kept the idea through the whole video and replaced this shot with one of the XRT jumping or FXO upside down. I think you wanted to add some contrast or something, but I think a still would have been better.

I was told that few times already and now i agree it would be better off without it, but for some reason i liked that at that moment. Will think about it twice next time, if i do something similar.
Great idea and good video, although I don't like the "ghosts" caused by different FPS set in recorder and editor. I hope you fix them in your next videos
I love this, even though it's like the trailer for Dead Island. Should you compare this vid with that trailer, it's not original, but let's not take this that far as it's two separate games.

This is fawkin amazing.
...WOW... Just wow... Amazing.
You can state a conclusion to yourself by watching this 'how simple it looks', but there is always one good phrase: greatness in simplicity! New idea... Maybe could been expressed technically better, but whatsoever it look very nice
May have to steal that idea... Awesome!

Pause
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG