The online racing simulator
[FMC] : LFS - Be A Part Of It
(15 posts, started )
FireMike Creations

Be a Part of LiveForSpeed.
Newest Video I've made for my own. It's about racing in our most prestigous events. I just wanted to give it a try again, now without any effects and special stuff.

YoutubeHD
Great video!

Thumbs up.
pure racing i love it
agreeing with the guys above

just two things: I'd try to avoid those shots with (lots of) laggy cars, e.g. 1:19+ .. those lags can really ruin good footage, I noticed that quite often myself, when trying to record scenes - especially of fo8 cars..
the second thing: is it me or is the framerate quite low in parts? I think I noticed that in some of your videos, before.. but it might still be a specific problem with my pc/youtube.
Yeah this is what I want to see, altough well...

well, music fits perfectly in this and that is the big reason why this is good

This was good original video
Thanks for your comments.

@ Jens :
I always try to avoid lags, but LFS is still in such way where you can't get over it. Quite hard to find replays without perfect connections if this is possible...
Also this framrate. I think it's not a problem by you, it's by me. If I got very much cars in one place while im recording, fps drops so hardly that you can see it then. Have to look how to avoid this.
this is what I call EFFORT ya' all.
Great job, I really enjoyed watchin it !
nice
#9 - Myffe
Its geeeeewd
Great stuff!
Nice stuff.

Just a bit of constructive critism though, large shots of cars heating tyres during the formation lap isn't that exciting, and IIRC(correct me if I'm wrong) you've done that several times in some last few movies, which is getting a bit repetitive. Perhaps some closer footages of actual driving(in slow-motion perhaps) could be used as substitute.

IMO you should work focus on getting better "slow" parts anyway, they are a bit weaker than the rest.
Well with that type of movie (join in, inspiration, etc) you have to show as many cars as possible. Sure showing tire warming is by no means exciting, but sometimes just showing lap 1 isn't either (which is nearly the whole movie). However the movie is trying to show to others that grids are still packed, so join in before you miss out on anything.

Anyways, I enjoyed the movie, just hope to see you use your potential on something that has you changing tempo often. Keeps more "attached" to the movie not knowing what is happening next.
Quote from PMD9409 :Well with that type of movie (join in, inspiration, etc) you have to show as many cars as possible. Sure showing tire warming is by no means exciting, but sometimes just showing lap 1 isn't either (which is nearly the whole movie). However the movie is trying to show to others that grids are still packed, so join in before you miss out on anything.

That's another point of vue indeed. Didn't really take the title and the context into consideration while posting this comment.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :That's another point of vue indeed. Didn't really take the title and the context into consideration while posting this comment.

Yeah I don't fully agree with it, but that seems to be the objective.

Heh, feels like I'm talking about something American.
Thanks for your comments guys. I will see how to improve more.

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG