The online racing simulator
#52 - SkaM
A bit off-topic getting here, ain't we?

I believe that somewhere around a couple of months we will get some updates or at least some reports or something, I really don't think keeping the whole community away from any information would be called good business.

What I do hope is that there will be something more besides one track and one car (we all know about the new tire physics, I won't even mention that).
/thread
-
(Ales_M) DELETED by Ales_M
Quote from theirishnoob :(...) Last edited by Scawen; Today at 05:45. Reason: removed img tags on quoted ridiculous sized image - also banned user for a month

Hahaha
hmm) And here and Scawen. Hello. I see You read the topic of peoples thirsting for something at least some news, and screenshots on the possible content s3.
Quote from [Audi TT] :hmm) And here and Scawen. Hello. I see You read the topic of peoples thirsting for something at least some news, and screenshots on the possible content s3.

goal is to ban angry people , not to answer positively to each request
#57 - SkaM
Quote from Flotch :goal is to ban angry people , not to answer positively to each request

still, it's nice to know that they're still alive
And the beat goes on..
Well, that's either moderate development or developed moderation. Either way it makes for terrible wordplay.
Scawen go do some work on lfs ffs, instead of banning ppl for quoting pics. Facepalm..
It's not that easy. And also, Scawen's area is the coding parts, mainly on the tyre physics now. We all do know that it takes time to code that right, and with his perfection I am affaight that it will takes a lot more time (maybe never) to release the tyre physics.

Much of the reason for the delays also is the progress done by Eric, who is responsible for the tracks and cars. There are hints that they have worked on much secret stuff, but if this is sales talk or not I do now know.

EITHER WAY, my point here is that Scawen is working, and taking 2 seconds to ban someone from forum is not a big deal.
Quote from Ales_M :Scawen go do some work on lfs ffs, instead of banning ppl for quoting pics. Facepalm..

Who the f. are you to tell others what to do in free time?

Quote from The Very End :Scawen is working,

Hopefully.

And LFS started as a hobby project and it still is. So he only spends time on it when he feels the need for it. Simple.

And douchebags like Ales are not exactly helping.
Well banning ppl one month for qutoing to big images is just noobish and makes no sense, well maybe backdays in germany but sure not today.
Quote from cargame.nl :Who the f. are you to tell others what to do in free time?

Chill out it was ment sarcastic, my friend muontdew was banned one month for quoting to big image, it pissed me off thats all..

E: Also i can find atleast 5 crackers just by searching posts who posted s2 content with demo account and no get banned. Maybe their pics were right size.:/
-
(The Very End) DELETED by franky500 : Nice but.... not nice. Be-Have
Big images piss me off as well... I'm on a low speed connection without the ability to have anything quicker on this location so banning big images isn't a bad thing.

It delays forum reading (it's great that you can switch those stupid xtralarge useless signatures also off here) and I think there is a bit more story behind the actual image which we do not know at this point.

Quote from The Very End :
But to easen the mood, I'll do us a favour, here: some nice boobies ->

Nice? Dude, bad taste... Completely out of proportions.
Quote from cargame.nl :Big images piss me off as well... I'm on a low speed connection without the ability to have anything quicker on this location so banning big images isn't a bad thing.

It delays forum reading (it's great that you can switch those stupid xtralarge useless signatures also off here) and I think there is a bit more story behind the actual image which we do not know at this point.

Nice? Dude, bad taste...

Wait what, your not happy with my tits?
Well ok my aproach was maybe bad , but im sure no douchebag , I deeply respect scawens work , but as I said such actions just cant keep me cold and are realy dissapointing , when done by someone who I pay huge respect.

And TVE win!! Damn I miss those old times on this forum...
Quote from The Very End :Alltho you had the wrong aproach, I agree that it might were a little harsh.
Back in the good old days you could post boobies all over the forum, and getting away with yellow infraction (win :`) ) , but it's more strict now.

But to easen the mood, I'll do us a favour, here: some nice boobies ->

(.)(.)

Bye bye

Quote from cargame.nl :Big images piss me off as well... I'm on a low speed connection without the ability to have anything quicker on this location so banning big images isn't a bad thing.

Nice? Dude, bad taste...

It's not the filesize that is an issue so much, but ridiculously large images interfere with the forum layout and make it less easy to read.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the ncode image resizer mod would allow users to set a maximum size that they wanted to see.
Quote from The Very End :Wait what, your not happy with my tits?

Franky didn't either

I didn't report... But.. No... Those where heavily modified ones.. Not natural.

I'm against silicons but sometimes it can be done in a good way. This clearly wasn't.
LOL tve banned? thats a joke?
Quote from The Very End :But to easen the mood, I'll do us a favour, here: some nice boobies

I was going to say that's hopefully a mid-bounce action shot but apparently it was a pre-ban one. The image size was very bandwidth and layout friendly though.
I was just about to say... Atleast he got picture size right and didnt spoil layout. FACEPALM
Quote from [Audi TT] :hmm) And here and Scawen. Hello. I see You read the topic of peoples thirsting for something at least some news, and screenshots on the possible content s3.

Im sure scawen ill read that and think "GTFO"....
Quote from CodieMorgan :Im sure scawen ill read that and think "GTFO"....

Do not exclude such possibility. I'm a fan of LFS. I understand that this is deeply some don't care, but... I like to ride every day online\hotlap, read the posts on this forum, the Russian forum. I'm getting from this pleasure. And all this is despite the fact that I'm 20 years old and it was time to marry (which I do not want to). And yet, in addition to Rockingham in LFS think there will be another route. Because of the 3 year could be from scan a few tracks replacing the fictional, for example Fern Bay.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG