The online racing simulator
#53 - JJ72
Quote from Marin2 :I am threteen, but what's that matter?

You are thirteen (note spelling) and you want to drive your parent's car illegally while at full chat on normal roads?
Quote from JJ72 :You are thirteen (note spelling) and you want to drive your parent's car illegally while at full chat on normal roads?

No, no :lol: , offcourse i don't want to do that, (but i would know to drive, and it would be AWESOME), and i am only asking about the car i mentioned, is it dangerous to push it to the limits for anyone, so anybody knows to answer me??
Define safe and on the limits. If you mean driving it at top speed (which is about 180 km/h) on a highway with low traffic, then it's probably fine.
The safety always lays in the hands of the driver.
Quote from MadCatX :Define safe and on the limits. If you mean driving it at top speed (which is about 180 km/h) on a highway with low traffic, then it's probably fine.
The safety always lays in the hands of the driver.

Top speed is 175-180, but the car is old, so is there any possibility for cracking some part of car or engine, because the car's oldness, and the car to fly out of the road?
Quote from Marin2 :Top speed is 175-180, but the car is old, so is there any possibility for cracking some part of car or engine, because the car's oldness, and the car to fly out of the road?

Umm...180km/h on normal road? why do you ask? To anserw your question yes, there is slight chance, just like with any other car. If car is maintained well then there shouldnt be problem. If an old car manages to run 180km/h then it cant be that old.
Quote from -NightFly- :Umm...180km/h on normal road? why do you ask? To anserw your question yes, there is slight chance, just like with any other car. If car is maintained well then there shouldnt be problem. If an old car manages to run 180km/h then it cant be that old.

No, on highway. It is maintained and looks good.
I don't know can it do 175kmh now, but it is 14 years old in november.
Quote from -NightFly- :Umm...180km/h on normal road? why do you ask? To anserw your question yes, there is slight chance, just like with any other car. If car is maintained well then there shouldnt be problem. If an old car manages to run 180km/h then it cant be that old.

old is definition thing anyway
my car is 18 years "old" yet still goes over 180 (and that while being 1.3 ton heavy and with just 90 hp).
Quote from [RCG]Boosted : old is definition thing anyway
my car is 18 years "old" yet still goes over 180 (and that while being 1.3 ton heavy and with just 90 hp).

Wich car is that? Please tell me!
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :old is definition thing anyway

My 19 year-old transporter barely touches 130 (and even that on downhill), so yeah.
my car is 20 years old and it still goes up to 230,i have very short gears tho. so age has nothing to with top speed,maintenance does and build quality
Quote from e2mustang :my car is 20 years old and it still goes up to 230,i have very short gears tho. so age has nothing to with top speed,maintenance does and build quality

Wich top speed is on the speedo metter? What car it is, PLEASE?!
I suppose he's talking about his E36 M3, the stock speedo has dial up to 280 km/h. Stock E36 M3 was limited to 250 km/h which I guess would read as about 270 km/h on the speedo.

Why are we still into this nonsense? You can't conclude anything from bunch of videos on YT showing god knows how modified/broken cars of unknown specification.
Quote from MadCatX :I suppose he's talking about his E36 M3, the stock speedo has dial up to 280 km/h. Stock E36 M3 was limited to 250 km/h which I guess would read as about 270 km/h on the speedo.

Why are we still into this nonsense? You can't conclude anything from bunch of videos on YT showing god knows how modified/broken cars of unknown specification.

Yes, that is right man. Thanks everbody for anwsers. So, as we see, talking about these YT secrets doesen't leads to nothing, so, thanks everybody for anwsers and i am
over and out
Quote from Marin2 :Wich car is that? Please tell me!

ford mondeo.
hp and age dont tell the whole story.
for example, before i had a peugeot 205 with 60 hp.
compared to my mondeo, it easily beats it in 0-100 kmh, reason being the weight (under 800 kg).
yet, its max speed was about 150-160 (not the gearing, but lack of power and big air resistance).
the mondeo at the same does much more (only been up 185 kmh gps verified) then traffic stopped me >_>
but i guess around 200 is possible.

and about the videos...u never know what theyve got under the hood.
a lot ppl these days do whole engine swaps, like putting a porsche engine into a (old) beetle.
My car is 20 years old and is rotten FWD shitbox.

Anyway, for a 74hp 1.3liter engine it still pulls quite nicely

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG