The online racing simulator
New NFS Racer on board!!!
(8 posts, started )
Quote from JohnUK89 :Make sure you leave the ricing at the door! We don't like it!
Just a few helpful hints: 1. Your driving style in LFS will need to be a lot different to the one you most likely used in NFS...ie you won't be able to throw say the FZ50 around like you could a 350Z (or equivalent) in NFS. The tyre model simply won't let you. Also, there aren't any options for adding spoilers and stuff, which would throw the balance of the cars out anyway :-D

last time i checked the 350z wasnt rear engined rear wheel drive and it only has around 300hp... the fz50 is like a porsche 911
Oh ya bugger! LOL! I was only saying it as an example of how NFS is really arcadey compared to LFS...nowt else :-)
#3 - Timz
Hello people here!
I'm Tim and i've downloaded the LFS demo a few months ago.
After just playing 1 hour i was sure this is the best simulation game in the world! (and I think i'm not the only one on this forum who's thinking this)
The cars are fantastic, and the XR GT Turbo is a pretty fast car!
Blackwood is also a nice track, with some nice corner combinations
I will upgrade to S2 after the holidays : can't wait to drive cars like the FXO GTR, FZ50 GTR and the BMW F1!!
I've also got the LFS Viewer: i've got all the skins for the BF1 of the F1 2006 season, and viewed them: nice work !
Later this day I will upload my 3 first skins for the XR GT Turbo.
At the moment i have not raced online jet:weeping: , but i will do later this week!
And for now...bye!:wave2:
welcome to the friendliest place what is teh lfsforums!

glad you have enjoyed your demo experience but really thats just a small starter, wait untill you unlock s2 full, then your really get the main course. There are a lot of other tracks to keep you interested and a lot faster cars like the xrr (which is starting to be my favourite).. its a blast

looking forward to seeing you online at somepoint......

mad
Make sure you leave the ricing at the door! We don't like it!
Just a few helpful hints: 1. Your driving style in LFS will need to be a lot different to the one you most likely used in NFS...ie you won't be able to throw say the FZ50 around like you could a 350Z (or equivalent) in NFS. The tyre model simply won't let you. Also, there aren't any options for adding spoilers and stuff, which would throw the balance of the cars out anyway :-D
#6 - joen
Hi Tim, welcome on board Good to hear you're going to get an S2 license later, because there's a lot more waiting for you to try out! See you on track
Is the title of this thread a typo or a joke? i guess typo

Anyway welcome to lfs, hope you enjoy your stay
See you online sometime soon
#8 - joen
Quote from Greboth :Is the title of this thread a typo or a joke? i guess typo

oohh how did I miss that!

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG