The online racing simulator
OutGauge turn signals
(4 posts, started )
#1 - Reese
OutGauge turn signals
Hello
I created a little OutGauge program and have had problems with the ShowLights packet. Everything works besides the turn signals... so my problem is when i check the ShowLights packet for the signals e.g.

If CBool(Packet.ShowLights And DL_SIGNAL_L) = True Then DoSomething()

it just wont work! With DL_SIGNAL_ANY (128) it works (and for everything else e.g. pitspeed too) but then i cant distinguish between left and right signal... Because everytime i turn on the signals in lfs (no matter if its the left or the right one or both of them) ShowLights changes about 128... and not as i would expect 32 for the left one, 64 for the right one and 128 just for both.
Where is my failure?

MFG Reese
What car are you having problem with? I've just tired it with FZ5 and the ShowLights variable changes accordingly for left, right or both turning signals.
#3 - Reese
Thanks
Thanks^^
I've tried it now again and it works! But not for:
UFR, XFR, FXR, XRR, FZR and the ones which dont have them anyways (MRT, FBM, FOX, FO8, BF1) Okay... I think everything is as it should be...
Sorry my Failure! I just wondered because the first ones i listed (UFR, XFR, ... ) have signals ingame working.... (i know they dont need them ) but via OutGauge they arent working^^

Thanks anyways!

MFG Reese
The cars you mentioned have one common light for both left and right turn indicator. OutGauge has individual bits for left, right and common indicator lights, that's why you can't tell which indicator is really on in cars that have only one light for both of them on the dashboard.

OutGauge turn signals
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG