The online racing simulator
Trackmania 2 released today!
(75 posts, started )
I'm actually worried if my PC can run it if not I'll have to wait till I have bought new Motherboard CPU and GPU.
#27 - Uke
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I'm actually worried if my PC can run it if not I'll have to wait till I have bought new Motherboard CPU and GPU.

It can.
My crappy laptop is running this game on high/medium, it looks bloody awesome!
This game is ffen awesome spend 3 hours straight playing.
Holy crap O_o
The game is okay, it's still the same old Trackmania. But so far I can't figure out where the "2" comes from, it's basically just TMUF with one environment. I was expecting a bit more from it, but it's possible there is something new in the single player side which doesn't work on the beta yet.

Regardless the new environment is fun and the graphics are great (though lack of proper AA support really sucks), but 20e is a bit much for what you get when you can buy TMUF for 10e with 7 environments.
I think that one of the main reasons for the "2" is the increased mod support. For example you can add a lot of scrips and macros in the track editor, aswell that there are rumors telling that it will be possible to create different track pieces with a SDK tool.

Tried the editor earlier today, and holy crap, it's gotten more complex! Still you can jump into it and create an easy track, but if you want to create a master piece you can now do that, if you got the time and knowlege for it
#35 - Uke
What are peoples ingame names btw? Mine is Uke.
I used to live on Nations a few years ago, so this is very tempting!
Quote from Uke :What are peoples ingame names btw? Mine is Uke.

Nick: The Very End
Account name: the_very_end

Quote from R34GTR :I used to live on Nations a few years ago, so this is very tempting!

Try it out mate =)
Nations was great- I actually got really good at it and knew all the secrets to getting the best times. I hope this new one has that same 'puzzle' element that Nations did, not the puzzle game mode but the fact that there was always a best way to do the course which was usually hidden until you really became familiar with the track.

I'm frustrated right now because the site won't accept my payment details. It's a new card and I haven't been able to buy anything online with it yet. Annoying.
TM2 know Cryengine 3 (?)

What are the System requirements?
I didn't get a thing from that post...
Quote from Inouva :TM2 know Cryengine 3 (?)

What are the System requirements?

TM2 using it's own graphics engine as far as I understand.
Quote :System Requirements
  • CPU: 1.5 Ghz
  • Memory: 1 Gb
  • Video Memory: 256 MB, Pixel Shader 2.0 / Intel HD 2000 / Nvidia ION / AMD HD 6310
  • HDD: 1.5 Gb

Quote from The Very End :TM2 using it's own graphics engine as far as I understand.

I already know the sr for tm, but looks like tm2 looks a bit more that tm1
Hmmm, I am kind of lost now, do you mean you allready know the specs for TM2? Or did you mean you knew the specs for the originally TM game? Either way, the requirements I pasted above is for TM2.

What about the Cryengine you mentioned? You wish TM2 were created with that?
oh god , where are we going with this????

I was joking about TM2 meet Cryengine, the video preview look fantastic in graphics and visual....

TM1 have a nice graphics but looks like TM2 have a "Step further" on visual and graphics
Does anyone know how to switch through the players when spectating?

V? TAB? N?
dont have the game...but those would make sense.
Maybe + or -, I still have to wait a month till I can buy it, I'm kinda broke.

Trackmania 2 released today!
(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG