The online racing simulator
DFGT motor burned out
(5 posts, started )
DFGT motor burned out
The motor on my DFGT has burned out, and in such a way I can't use the wheel as a non-FFB wheel, when I turn the wheel there is quite a bit of resistance.

I have 2 options. Swap another motor into it (a friend has a DFP he does not use). Replace the motor with the same or better.

The DFP's motor has the following markings:
190159-1000
3D5031 25

The DFGT has:
3j2352 28

The 2nd line appears to be the model+revision number/letter for the motor, which appear to be different.
dfp motor is shit compared to dfgt...
Hey, I have a quick question for you because I dont want to start a new topic as they are allready plenty. How much time did you have the wheel and what is the warrenty time? because I want to buy one and its a bit expencive and I dont want it to be a waste of money in 5-6 months. Please reply
Thank you.
p.s my first post! and sorry for my english, its not my native language.
Had it for a year and a half. It had >1000 hours and nearly 60k miles in LFS and dozens of hours in other racing sims. Warranty is a year. Picked up a G27 for $205 ($90 off on newegg) and it feels like cheating next to the DFGT.

Anyone have any ideas for a motor? Even if the power supply/pack needs to be replaced that isn't a big deal.
take the motor to a RC shop and ask them if they have anything similar

DFGT motor burned out
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG