The online racing simulator
ik heb echt hulp nodig ^^
(35 posts, started )
#1 - cyclo
hallo.
gisteravond was ik weer lfs aan het doen en toen waren er best veel aan het racen maar dan gaat mijn FPS heel laag en doet mn pc het een beetje sloom.
ik heb het al nagevraagd aan wat vrienden hun zeggen dat het misschien aan de instellingen van mn graphics ligt ik heb het al beetje verandert de dingen iets lager gezet maar ik heb niet zn verstand van die dingen en ik ben bang dat als ik alles ga afstellen dat alles dan lelijk word
kan iemand mij mischien helpen ? hier heb ik een screenshot van mn instellingen

ALVAST BEDANKT

for the english guys
hello.
Last night I was again lfs doing and then there were quite a lot of racing but my FPS is very low and makes it a bit slow especially PC.
I've already asked some friends to tell them that maybe the graphics settings in particular is I've already changed some things slightly lower but I did not put son understand these things and I'm afraid that if I'm tuning all that everything will get ugly
maybe someone can help me? here's a screenshot of particular institutions
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...tellingen.jpg/
to thank you
#2 - Kova.
It would be better if you write that in English.
#3 - cyclo
lol i cant speak english very well and if someone will help me i dont will understand him :S
Try google transelate Even for it's grammar errors it can make the text somewhat understandable.
#5 - cyclo
okay heres the transate
hello.
Last night I was again lfs doing and then there were quite a lot of racing but my FPS is very low and makes it a bit slow especially PC.
I've already asked some friends to tell them that maybe the graphics settings in particular is I've already changed some things slightly lower but I did not put son understand these things and I'm afraid that if I'm tuning all that everything will get ugly
maybe someone can help me? here's a screenshot of particular institutions
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...tellingen.jpg/
to thank you
#6 - Kova.
I don't speak English very well too, and I'm sure you can make some effort for it.
And you know, there is something called translators.
By the way, I tried to translate your message. And I want to ask : what settings have you changed, especially?
IMO, you should turn off AA (antialias) on Opties -> Grafisch -> Volledige antialias -> click on geen
Same for Texturrfilter / AF
And for finished, put Gebruiker LOD to the minimum (for me it's 0.40)
Hopefully it can help you
#7 - cyclo
i did but i dont know what that is what you said to put it off
it will make the graphics ugly ???
#8 - cyclo
and things like +spiegel it means + mirrows mirrors all off but i wont make it ugly ?
What kind of driving veiw are you using? Cockpit, custom veiw or chase veiw? AA and AF will make the game edges a little more smooth, but in many cases the graphics itself does not look too bad without them. If you go to options and graphics and tries to turn them completely off, does it increase your FPS? Also, the mirrow thing, it helps a lot on the FPS by turning it off, but if you are using cockpit veiw it will be hard driving without them.

Hope this helps.
what how can i see that what i use ?
I'm using those settings, and it's not very very ugly
Go to options -> Graphics. Here it should be an option for AA and AF. For example AA 2 means you are using AA x2 = FPS loss. The higher value, the higher FPS loss. Just try out yourself and see if the FPS increases while the game looks ok

I have attached a picture of the right menu.
Attached images
Uten navn.jpg
can you make print screen for me of your settings ?
but your settings are all high ???
Yeah, that's because I have an o.k computer
Try the values I pasted, but put the AA and AF on "none".

Also draw trees and the other options, put them to "main".
That should help a lot on the FPS, try it out and see if it helps.
i did it now it help but its a big diffrence between you and me ?
i dont want that i have ugly graphics look at my videocart its wrong one ?
Are the graphics ugly after you changed your graphics?
Post a screenshot, and post your computer specs please
Het ligt er ook aan hoe oud je pc is, want de mijne is van 2008 en ik kan alles op het hoogste spelen, maar ik weet wel een set voor je.
Scherm naar 600x800
Skin en helm skin uit
Alles op laag zetten bij grapics
Enz.
-------
English
Its just what for pc you have and how old they is, but the mine is from 2008 and i can all set on the max, but i got a setup for you.
Screen 600x800
C.Skin and H.Skin off
Set all on low at grapics
Ect.

Greeting, veel sucses
from what you want a screen shot ?
Quote from joordy599 :Het ligt er ook aan hoe oud je pc is, want de mijne is van 2008 en ik kan alles op het hoogste spelen, maar ik weet wel een set voor je.
Scherm naar 600x800
Skin en helm skin uit
Alles op laag zetten bij grapics
Enz.
-------
English
Its just what for pc you have and how old they is, but the mine is from 2008 and i can all set on the max, but i got a setup for you.
Screen 600x800
C.Skin and H.Skin off
Set all on low at grapics
Ect.

Greeting, veel sucses

maar aan scherm ligt het niet ? ligt aan je beeldscherm maar kijk eens naar mijn video kaart ligt het daaraan ? of iets anders misschien kan ik dan een onderdeel kopen
here some pictures from my pc
[attach][attach][attach]116624[/attach][/attach][/attach]
Attached images
after1.jpg
after2.png
after rest.png

and the last one
Attached images
after rest.png
You seem to have 30-40FPS, while the graphics are still nice, isn't that ok? =)

In the start of races the FPS will drop, but IMO 30-40FPS is ok.
Yeah, looks ok to me too.

(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG