The online racing simulator
ik heb echt hulp nodig ^^
(35 posts, started )
Anyway... For a few Euro's you can already buy a proper card on Marktplaats.nl (our Dutch Ebay).

So I don't see the problem.
give me a link of cheap cards then and can i put all the cards in my pc ? dont matter wich Brand ?
Quote from cyclo :give me a link of cheap cards then and can i put all the cards in my pc ? dont matter wich Brand ?

Brand doesn't matter, but the type of card (AGP,PCI,PCI-E) does matter.
I've just read your story quickly and I don't think your pc would be able to a have PCI-E (which is PCI Express) card.
So now you need to find out if your motherboard has an AGP-slot, if not a PCI card is what you need.

Well, having said that................... if the pc really is worth a position in a museum, you could also have ISA slots, nah I can't image that to be honest.

Best thing you could do for us is:

Start - Run (uitvoeren) - dxdiag [enter]

Then wait a while till that program has loaded and post a screenshot of that on the forum.
lol ik kan geen engels XD
Quote from cyclo :lol ik kan geen engels XD

Then you really are at the wrong place, since this is an english speaking forum.

-- dutch translation --

dan ben je toch echt op de verkeerde plaats, aangezien dit een engels sprekend forum is.

-- dutch translation of my previous answer --

Merk maakt niet uit, maar het type slot (AGP,PCI,PCI-E) dat een videokaart gebruikt doet dat wel. Ik heb deze draad vluchtig gelezen en denk niet dat je pc al PCI-E (dat is PCI-Express) ondersteund.
Nu moet je dus uitzoeken welk type sloten je moederbord heeft, wat vermoedelijk PCI zal zijn met mogelijk een AGP slot.

Alhoewel, als je pc echt heel oud is, zou het ook nog ISA kunnen zijn, maar heel erg aannemelijk lijkt me dat niet.

Het beste dat je kan doen is het volgende:

- klik op Start
- kies voor Uitvoeren
- tik: dxdiag
- druk op enter

Wacht tot het programma helemaal geladen is en maak dan een schermprint van hetgeen je ziet.
ISA? Whooh!

---
Download;

cpu-Z
cpu-Z (chinese version, in case your chinese is better)

Give the info what that program gives.

[CPU tab]
processor name
Core speed

[Mainboard tab]
graphic interface

Hmm yeah, that will be sufficient to redirect you to a graphic card. (Maybe specify part of the Netherlands where you live to pick it up).
6800LE and LFS should play just fine.
It´s an old AGP card -still, I´m using it to race with since 5-6 years, even in 1080p resolution.
Full grid at race start you will get 10-20 FPS, but this only on a very few tracks. Otherwise 35 - 60 FPS

cyklo:

- Like Dave stated: CPU-Z rapport.
- Don´t go 800x600, that for sure will make it look ugly
- Give us some better screenshots ( bigger )
- Play with the settings I marked ( see attached file )
- Test the difference between servers, where there is a lot of objects added, and a "normal" one.
Attached images
fff.jpg
guys thank you so much its a lot better now heres my new settings:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
and maybe ive work soon and then i gonna buy new things for in the pc
No AA.. Well.. If that makes you happy...

Quote from R.Kolz :
It´s an old AGP card -still, I´m using it to race with since 5-6 years, even in 1080p resolution.

It's crap. No other words for it... Can't get even 5 bucks for it. Says enough.

Need to loose the affection for old stuff

ik heb echt hulp nodig ^^
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG