The online racing simulator
XRT bodywork disappearing
(13 posts, started )
It just disappeared all of the sudden. It did show again after a bit. I think it was because i dented it again.
Attached images
Untitled.png
Check in LFS's graphic options your Z buffer, and set it to the higher value (24 bits I guess).
Its already on 24bits
Graphics card issue maybe? I must admit, I never had this happen.
graphic card (the whole pc is) just over a month old
Have you had this issue happen before? you can try updating drivers, or reinstalling.
Quote from IKke5165 :graphic card (the whole pc is) just over a month old

Well, most PC hardware usually either dies in first month or two or lives few years. :P
Quote from Zipppy :Have you had this issue happen before? you can try updating drivers, or reinstalling.

First time it ever happend to me, it's on it's latest drivers and it's not a problem (only happend once).
This is weird. I must say that for me there are white interiot/exterior sometimes when driver left pits, but when I spectate them for moment, they comes as they should. Anyone else this seen?
Quote from Litro :This is weird. I must say that for me there are white interiot/exterior sometimes when driver left pits, but when I spectate them for moment, they comes as they should. Anyone else this seen?

Thats called optimisation (I think it only occurs in multiplayer). If those textures can't be loaded without causing a FPS drop the load is halted until you spectate someone or your CPU load decreases.
Oh, Thank You!

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG