The online racing simulator
Your Economy Sucks
(33 posts, closed, started )
Your Economy Sucks
I was 21 and driving for a company, my pension, my bank account are still ok.

Even LFS sucks on the open market, last time anyone investsted in these three guys was way back in 2001.

Gold is good , being in Canada is better.

Oh like they are going to get mad and release s3...it might be beyond there means. They might not have money or the smarts..

Hi Greece.Spain.. Brazil makes you look bad
#3 - PoVo
What the heck do you even mean by your posts?

Quote from AtomAnt :I was 21 and driving for a company, my pension, my bank account are still ok.

Even LFS sucks on the open market, last time anyone investsted in these three guys was way back in 2001.

Oh like they are going to get mad and release s3...it might be beyond there means. They might not have money or the smarts..

Indeed.
Quote from AtomAnt :I was 21 and driving for a company, my pension, my bank account are still ok.

I agree with AtomAnt. It's not that difficult to understand what you're saying.
Quote from hrtburnout :I agree with AtomAnt. It's not that difficult to understand what you're saying.

We all demand translation!
I call Poe's Law on this guy. Either he's a complete idiot or the greatest troll ever. It's got to point where it's impossible to tell.
Quote from DarkTimes :I call Poe's Law on this guy. Either he's a complete idiot or the greatest troll ever. It's got to point where it's impossible to tell.

Really, you can't do any better than living in my country but keep on trying

We will back your non funded wars...who else needs are help.

Oil food personal
Quote from DarkTimes :I call Poe's Law on this guy. Either he's a complete idiot or the greatest troll ever. It's got to point where it's impossible to tell.

Holy Chit , isn't your whole economy about to colaspse..or is that the other scotland
You just responded two times to the same quote with utter bullshit. I call troll

Edit: Also, 'Chit'.
Quote from PoVo :What the heck do you even mean by your posts?

Does that baby belong to you...hope not where you live,,no work poor health and
It's troll, definitely.
Quote from RasmusL :You just responded two times to the same quote with utter bullshit. I call troll

Edit: Also, 'Chit'.

I'm allowed...just by my 2003 membership..I don't do a dage or the other posters.but i'm sure it will react a response.
Quote from DarkTimes :It's troll, definitely.

A troll doesn't post something that doesn't get a response.
This guy shouldn't roam the streets legally..
Quote from hazaky :

Don't you people have the highest gas prices in the world..that is if you could afford a car
Quote from Boris Lozac :This guy shouldn't roam the streets legally..

Know what..that's a fake face in your avatar...it's a good looking black from some show..you sir are a fake..that is if you're not a fat women.

OMG you live in a war torn country..good luck with all that

And Your economy sucks
i cant even be bothered arguing with this troll, mods?
Quote from kirmy :i cant even be bothered arguing with this troll, mods?

Geez someone from England,if that chit happened in Canada we would have arrested them and cut off there welfare

Again i say Your Economy Sucks
wassup ****
This thread is closed

Your Economy Sucks
(33 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG