The online racing simulator
What do you think about creating Cup car classes?
There should be a sort of Cup class for every car (or car class), maybe combined with the restricted setup options that Scawen is trying to create.
Those cars should be able to wear slicks (and maybe offroad tires), have rollcages and all the fancy setup options that we have now on the road cars, just like typical race cars in series' like the VLN or WTCC/BTCC.

Roadcars should be limited to todays tire selection and a fairly basic suspension kit (hard, middle, soft instead of 0.00001% adjustability, no customizable gearbox and steering, but variable tire pressure etc).

In my opinion this would be much more realistic than today's system, I mean I haven't seen a race car with fully build suspension that still ran on road tires/semi slicks (apart from Street Legal Time Attack maybe).
And It would make Multi class races easier, since the corner speed difference wouldn't be as big as atm, so that blue flag duels () would be fought more on the straights/corner exits based on engine power and not just grip on corner entry. At the same time the GTRs could get a bit more power, like 100hp+, to match similar real world cars from say the GT1 series (which at the same time makes room for GT2/GT3 classes under it based on restrictions).

I've tested the TBO with R-tires stuff with Slickmod, they are fine cars to drive, even tho as tippy as the NGTs.

debate plz
Yes.
Nah...

The idea what you try to explain is gorgerous but... let's just see when the new patch comes and there will be limited setup options then we will see some
Quote from ACCAkut :
Roadcars should be limited to todays tire selection and a fairly basic suspension kit (hard, middle, soft instead of 0.00001% adjustability, no customizable gearbox and steering, but variable tire pressure etc).

In my opinion this would be much more realistic than today's system, I mean I haven't seen a race car with fully build suspension that still ran on road tires/semi slicks (apart from Street Legal Time Attack maybe).

I don't mind to get less adjustments on street car style but to eliminate most of it all I can tell you is HELL NO!! I respect you idea but to my point of view I can have crazy suspension on my road car if i want and no one can say a word about it or even the gear box could be tuned ( I know a lot of people who are getting their gear box done to their liking) .

Maybe I'm not completely understanding your point but i sure hope you see where I'm going and still its not a bad idea.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG