(35 posts, started )
Oh righty, OK then.

And the imagine works for me.
#27 - Jakg
Quote from Jakg :MSDNAA (if thats what your refering to) is by no means free

I said "for students" :P
#29 - Jakg
Quote from E.Reiljans :I said "for students" :P

But not all students. In fact i'd say at least 90% of students don't have access.
There is a god.
The MSDNAA is a Microsoft's way of creating a new generation of MS-only developers, so unless you happen to study at a school that is a member of this programme, it's a no go for you...
With the new update of firefox to 5.0, it is already looking like they are going the lane of chrome but still lacking the native support to flash and not just a plug-in.

I have been using firefox for a long time now though the lack of support for my internet security's toolbar is a deal breaker. I mean, it would not matter getting that hardware acceleration if you cannot surf securely. I just hope that they find a fix to this already.
with the latest firefox, is anybody else having trouble getting downthemall to work properly?
#34 - Jakg
Quote from donalde :I mean, it would not matter getting that hardware acceleration if you cannot surf securely.

What does your toolbar to do thats so important?
Quote from donalde :With the new update of firefox to 5.0, it is already looking like they are going the lane of chrome but still lacking the native support to flash and not just a plug-in.

Err.. Chrome doesn't has native Flash support. It uses a plug-in as well.

Mozilla Firefox
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG