The online racing simulator
LFS Fantasy Football 2011
(32 posts, started )
See post 27 for updated 2012/13 league
Woah, im definitley gonna try this. Ill sign up in a few
Quote from jrd.racer :Woah, im definitley gonna try this. Ill sign up in a few

No probs, invite your friends too! The more the merrier :P
Just made my team, and joined the league y0!
Done, team name Mackie's Staggies (so I lack originality). I have gone for an expensive front line...putting all my eggs into the Liverpool basket.

I've either backed the best forward line this year....or i have made a horrible mistake
Mine's ....'The JoeMango Crew'

I have 3 mil in mah bank. I aint got the best forward line (Saha, Carlos Vela, Vellios) but whatever. Lets hope Gallas and Ferdinand can hold up the back line.

BTW, in RL, Chelsea for me this season, and Liverpool second resort. Anyone else?
Storm FC xD. And for the season, hoping Arsenal of course, thinking Liverpool, as definitely no Europe, so can focus more on the league.
Quote from jrd.racer :
BTW, in RL, Chelsea for me this season, and Liverpool second resort. Anyone else?

Strugle to see past Man Utd again. Ok they haven't brought anyone in but looking at the other contenders I dont see much improvement from them

Arsenal have still not brought in a brutal central defender or a stable keeper. There's also the ongoing issue of will he/wont he with regards to Fabregas which unsetles the team more than whats let on.

Chelsea still have Torres. One of the preseason games they where tanking this poor side (can't remember the tream's name) about 5-0 and still he could not score. Torres and Drogba can not/will not work together, also the new manager is unique in the fact that he never played football. Will this be a pro or a con I don't know, but it's a big jump into the EPL

Liverpool most improved team in my view. Charlie Adam is a great Sottish player (one of a very small group) and with a fit Andy Caroll the 2 could link well and get a good partnership going on. If they hit it off the only thing that concerns me with Liverpool is a questionable back line in front of the keeper.

Man City have issues on and off the pitch with regards to a gelled team. The Tevez issue is still overhanging and the least said about Bibotelli (Balotelli) the better. If Roberto can sort these issues out then theres a chance for cup sucsess, but the league is a tougher challange

Man Utd have lost Scholes and have brought in Young and a new keeper (De Gea??? not sure on spelling) but the main strength of Man Utd lies up front with the 3 strikers The Count (Berbtov) Little Pea (Hernandez) and Shrek (Rooeny). If these guys hit form then Man Utd will simply score one more than they concede in every match and leave it at that

As for my EPL side Newcastle......ITS ALL GONE WRONG.
#9 - CSF
Newcastle have bought well on free transfers though...

United will win the league again, Man City will be second Arsenal 3rd and a toss up between Chelsea and Liverpool for 4th. Don't see Chelsea as any kind of threat this season unless the kid they got from Barca is a huge hit. Lack of investment and a squad that is ageing and doesn't seem at all suited to the way Villas Boas plays is all a recipe for disaster. Liverpool... well it's all well and good buying midfielders, but they need a left back and a center back. Carragher is in rapid decline. 4231 should suit them well, but they will struggle with that defence...

Oh and I think the glass house that Barcelona and Real Madrid are funded on could cave in with the debt crisis in Spain just now.
shotgun finishing last im defs going to do this for the lulz
I'm in, Liverpool will win the league.

(Eagle City)
Arsenal.

Definitely. Probably. Hopefully...
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Liverpool most improved team in my view. Charlie Adam is a great Sottish player (one of a very small group) and with a fit Andy Caroll the 2 could link well and get a good partnership going on. If they hit it off the only thing that concerns me with Liverpool is a questionable back line in front of the keeper.

Liverpool have certainly spent a lot. Maybe if Adam does a good job supplying Carroll they'll have some success, but they must be gutted they spent so much on him now Barton is available for nothing. They've got better depth to the squad now but I don't see any eleven being a match for United.
Damnit, Gervinho -_-. What a way to debut your Arsenal career...
I'm winning! I must savour this moment...
Oh wow, i'm second to last. LOL.
It's still early! lol!
Made a new one for this year's - 376177-380815. You should join .
#20 - CSF
Quote from jrd.racer :

Ha. Hahahahahaha. Ha. Hahahahahahaha. Ha. Hahaha. Oh god, make it stop, make it stop. What an amazing prediction that turned out to be.
I wasn't predicting anything. Those were just the teams I was supporting. Never really thought Chelsea would do that bad though.
#22 - CSF
Haha, well it sounds like you were predicting that. Sounds amazing.

Liverpool look even better now too.
How long does it take for account to be verified. I wanna fantasy against u guys
IDK. However, we've got seven players already, so keep joining .

(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG