The online racing simulator
Had another great time as usual, thanks to Jason once more for organising and hosting. Almost disappointed the night was a more quiet affair compared to last year, I guess I should have brought another spirit selection along, and somebody should have stopped Tor from falling asleep.

Also, did nobody catch a photo of me while driving? Only spotted myself in the background of one of peterule's photos. What happened to the photo's Dave took? Or have I missed a link somewhere?
What number did you race with (both sessions) I might have got one with you, but I think we where racing roughly at the same time so not sure.
Dave (cargame) and passo were the main people taking the photo's, but Dave's won't be out for a few days (he had a few people to see and a festival IIRC) and Passo's will be a few weeks I think.

Also, Tor was a complete Pussy with the drinking

I think he took my behave comments too seriously, I only asked not to wreck the joint, I didn't mean don't wreck Bob
Pftttttttttttttt!!
The jet lag killed me

I promiss to get more drunk next year and kick Bob's sorry arse.
Oh man, you'd have needed a german who teaches you losers to drink properly! And maybe some swedes to bring the good spirits :-)

At the moment I've got a great wife, a sweet baby and a Porsche standing in my garage, but I'm so jealous of the fun you've had!

If I can manage to save some money for next year I would be glad to be invited once again, and I might just get some bottles of interesting stuff, screw ryanair, bring troy or laudi or eisbär or whoever else lives on the way in a lhd porsche to funny wales!

greetz

der butz
Quote from peterules :Here's a link to my pics, please forgive the bad quality! I am NOT a professional :P

http://s1226.photobucket.com/a ... peterules/Karting%202011/

Your photo's are pretty good Pete, but it's kinda funny cause all of those were taken while you were sitting down at the side of the track. I call it lazy man's photography

But still good pictures.

And also big thanks to Jason, another brilliant year and great racing on the track.
Cheers, I was thinking about taking a walk around the track but thought i'd store my (limited) energy for the track..

Big thanks to Jason once again for a great event! (and 7 balling me on the pool table).

Can't wait to see Cargames pics!
Had a great time as usual.

Many thanks to Jason and his family for the wonderful hospitality, Passo and his family for letting me stay over again, and Adam for driving us all that way (and for beating the BMW club to Jason's house :razz.

The racing was brilliant this year, absolutely relentless pace and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.
Quote from count.bazley :Had a great time as usual.

Many thanks to Jason and his family for the wonderful hospitality, Passo and his family for letting me stay over again, and Adam for driving us all that way (and for beating the BMW cocks to Jason's house :razz.

The racing was brilliant this year, absolutely relentless pace and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

Fixed

Someone left a purple fleece in the front room, and what looks like a satnav cable in my room.
Quote from Becky Rose :I do now!

<Nelson>Ha-ha</Nelson>

---

It was fun, as usual!
Thanks Mr and Ms Jason for having us again. I didn't have the chance to say that in person on Sunday unfortunately, as you were not up yet, even though it was almost noon by the time i left :cat3:

See you all next year! (?)
Well to be fair Vic, I was up till 4:30 am Friday and 5:30 am Saturday, and I'm sure you all know me well enough to know I am old, and do need sleep every 3 days
Anyone get any good info out of Vic?
Yeah, he certainply promissed rallypack.

:scared:
i'll make it to one of these one day. cant wait to meet you guys tbh
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :What number did you race with (both sessions) I might have got one with you, but I think we where racing roughly at the same time so not sure.

4 in practise, 5 in the first race, 6 in the second.

Quote from PMD9409 :Anyone get any good info out of Vic?

Well there's a slim chance of getting some LFS branded bread sometime soon.

Quote from The Very End :I promiss to get more drunk next year and kick Bob's sorry arse.

More drunkeness would be good, but what's with all the Bob hating? It's only going to get more challenging if I keep up the weight training and you stay a skinny bitch.

Quote from Victor :even though it was almost noon by the time i left

I should have asked which way you were going and gotten you to wait five mins, instead of driving hard to catch you up. Could have had a bit more fun together on the twistier, roundabout punctuated roads then, rather than the boring M4 I eventually caught you up on.
Quote from Bob Smith :
More drunkeness would be good, but what's with all the Bob hating? It's only going to get more challenging if I keep up the weight training and you stay a skinny bitch.

He's in the army now
Re: the video - I'd hope to have it done within two weeks, but as ever with me, it could be 2 days or it may even be 2 years. But if anyone posts any more pictures of me, expect it to be 2 decades.

Aside from that, many thanks to Jason for a third year of awesomeness. I'm pretty much back to full health other than the fact that my left leg is making it pretty hard to walk long distances. But that's normal, right?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I'm pretty much back to full health other than the fact that my left leg is making it pretty hard to walk long distances. But that's normal, right?

if there was alcohol involved... of course!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :But if anyone posts any more pictures of me, expect it to be 2 decades.
?

If I delete that pic from my photobucket, can we have the vid tomorrow?
Quote from Bob Smith :4 in practise, 5 in the first race, 6 in the second.

Well there's a slim chance of getting some LFS branded bread sometime soon.

I should have asked which way you were going and gotten you to wait five mins, instead of driving hard to catch you up. Could have had a bit more fun together on the twistier, roundabout punctuated roads then, rather than the boring M4 I eventually caught you up on.

Quote from prOmo_LTU :He's in the army now

I got a lot of relative strenght, as they call it
But ok, the race is on, I'll pump some iron and beat the red ball out of you!

And it's not hate, it's though love.
I lost my faith in you TVE when you were the first to disappear into the bed around midnight on saturday... After all the talk about getting loaded the day before

Anyway, big THANK YOU to Mr and Ms Jason for doing everything to provide a very memorable weekend, looking forward to next year

Also nice to get to know some people I never heard of before, and that weird swedish dude (junksy :razz I spent a night with at the airport playing airhockey, drinking cappuccino, having a laugh and talking to polish waitresses

PS:
Just less smoking next time, mkay?
Butbutbutbutbutbut Ididnot plan to get to bed that early, (and it was around 00.30) but winning on the track is demanding
Next year I change my tactic to get shitfaced on the day before the karting, and totally give shit about the racing
Quote from The Very End :Butbutbutbutbutbut Ididnot plan to get to bed that early, (and it was around 00.30) but winning on the track is demanding
Next year I change my tactic to get shitfaced on the day before the karting, and totally give shit about the racing

Those empty promises

Also big thanks to Vic and Pete for picking me up, driving me around and bringing me back to the airport.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG