The online racing simulator
Your LFS Experiance Rating
(70 posts, started )
By the way, the index should have a search function, to find yourselfe or others fast without having to manually scroll down the almost infinitive list
Quote from The Very End :By the way, the index should have a search function, to find yourselfe or others fast without having to manually scroll down the almost infinitive list

Yes I suggested that but as we know EQ is a busy man. It is easy enough to find someone without scrolling the list though, just put the username at the end of the link- http://stats.airio.eu/EXD.aspx?U=(username)
K found it

Not very good
866,246 Could be better. :P
the index gets higher, the more car and track combos one has driven?
I'm a bit surprised that mine is so low, but then again I'm driving a rather limited selection of cars (XRG, RAC, LX4, UFR, XRT) regularly, and the rest seldom or never (all the Formulas)
Quote from Anthoop :Yes I suggested that but as we know EQ is a busy man. It is easy enough to find someone without scrolling the list though, just put the username at the end of the link- http://stats.airio.eu/EXD.aspx?U=(username)

Ok, then it's pretty easy, just me that were stupid enough by not thinking on the usernane in the end of the link
Quote from ACCAkut :the index gets higher, the more car and track combos one has driven?

Indeed.
How to get the index higher fast?

My index is rising veeeery slow... i think 0,1 in LFS day.
Does the index raise if I win races and more podiums etc. For example: 100 wins= xx ex.?

So my index is 560 and my Lfs since is june 2009, is it enough high or too below...?
^ Mine's nearly 600 and I've been racing since Jan. '10. Best way is to get online laps on different cars/tracks within 1% of WR. Hotlapping the same would be the same, but you wouldn't get distance added or races finished / won on top of it.

BF1 @ KY1 race or practice could raise your distance number and races finished quickly
not like it was before = 24/7.. =)
its not even close to once a month now Alex
bored of it infact.
Quote from Nicce :not like it was before = 24/7.. =)
its not even close to once a month now Alex
bored of it infact.

Wow. You were realy into drifting as far as i know, big suprise . Gl with racing.
Quote from Cornys :^ Mine's nearly 600 and I've been racing since Jan. '10.

Been racing since Aug 2008 and my rating's nowhere near that
I've no idea, the character in my username doesn't seem to work on the site.
Works fine for me: CoRe R.Osza - LFS Veteran Class D with 722.441 LFSEI.

Ah: your username is read as "T%C3%B6ki%20(HUN)"
Quote from Senninha25 :Been racing since Aug 2008 and my rating's nowhere near that

WCL server gave me alot of wins and alot of finished races pretty quickly
Quote from Cornys :What is your !ex rating? I guess I do more hotlaps than what I race online

Yes, we tolerate them from time to time on 'Schumie' but what they don't seem to have is the tenacity to finish the races, so their times don't show up in the results

Your LFS Experiance Rating
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG