The online racing simulator
Another race car stolen.
(14 posts, started )
Another race car stolen.
STOLEN: 'Scottys' old RB30 R34 was recently stolen near Seloncourt, France. The car is bright pink wearing grey Rota Grids. Other notable items are GT4088r turbo, external wastegate, Nismo clutch, OSGiken gearbox, hydraulic handbrake, Cusco suspension, 8 piston D2 brake (front) and 6 piston (rear). If you have any information regarding the car or have suspicions of any parts you see for sale please contact the owner Regis Hueber here on Facebook or by email [email protected]
Attached images
215041_238614166172110_110389515661243_766161_7559261_n.jpg
... that's fine by me, it can stay stolen
#3 - Osco
All that jazz and rolling on rotas. Ship it of to poland to get chopped up plx
#4 - JJ72
I can't think why that car got stolen anyway - nothing special tbh
Edit: It's almost special as a Midget getting stoen :rolleyes:
Wow... feeling the love of the LFS community. Nice responses guys.

I hope the car is soon recovered and without too much damage.
Man I need to start stealing race cars, seems they're just giving them away.
Theres a fat dude in that chicks car...
Fast and the Furious movies are now real.
Haha, you guys are ****s.

The car might be ugly, but it's still not right that it gets stolen. Sadly I can't help
Quote from Osco :All that jazz and rolling on rotas. Ship it of to poland to get chopped up plx

Thought the same thing..its not exactly like it was a cheap build..then he goes and puts rota's on it? Bleh. No taste.

Quote from speed1230 :I can't think why that car got stolen anyway - nothing special tbh
Edit: It's almost special as a Midget getting stoen :rolleyes:

Seriously? This car would be worth a crazy ammount in parts...
problem here is, its not as unique as that Japspeed Subaru. All Nissan/Nismo engine parts, all more or less from the shelf, good second hand value. And the car being stolen on continental europe means it could be everywhere as we speak.
Still, it probably went quicker when it was being stolen than when the fat owner tried to make it move.
I dunno Guys, ive a soft spot for the Rb30 though pink might not make most happy i'd much rather drive it then look at it ( much like a jag or bently )

Another race car stolen.
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG