The online racing simulator
Pick on Ant Day
(22 posts, closed, started )
Pick on Ant Day
Keep my mother out of it. she just passed away. Vent (don't hate)

Doors open let the comments fly, whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Gay comments..racist comments..forum has rules. Try to use some humor and be creative.

I'll provide you with some facts...I'm short..5'2"

Women find me either really nice or just a big Fat P*ick

I'm 53 ( that's for al the 22 years olds that want to work it up ...dam that's old.

I've only ever held one WR in LFS SO1R in the XRR ( apx 2007)

I've been banned for 365 days.

Mods, if this goes all hate...let it go until someone breaks forum rules please.

Don't be so stupid to post DIE NOW...this forum is better than that...other wise have fun and slam me.

Quotes from previous posts are welcomed, just beware..i may find ch*t you said.

An Original thread in the spirit of our missing Lutz

AAnt

I will look forward to reading this because i don't think this has been done before.

AAnt

Or we can all go back to "recommend a film you seen lately"
In other news someone on the internet actually gave a **** today, it wasn't me.
Me neither ...
*pick*
Die now
#7 - 5haz
You might be a bit on the eccentric side but your posts are on the whole well meaning, harmless and at least try to raise some kind of debate, unlike the majority of this forum's members whose idea of wit is unwarranted sarcasm, quoting memes and point scoring by insults. I'd sooner read a slightly muddled post on current affairs than see someone repost the latest pictures from Reddit or /b/ for the 500th time that week...

Don't let the bastards grind you down.
Quote from 5haz :You might be a bit on the eccentric side but your posts are on the whole well meaning, harmless and at least try to raise some kind of debate, unlike the majority of this forums members whose idea of wit is unwarranted sarcasm, quoting memes and point scoring by insults, I'd sooner read a slightly muddled post on current affairs than see someone repost the latest pictures from Reddit or 4chan for the 500th time that week...

I actually agree with u. Im not the kind of guy who would "love" to bash on others. I just dont get it, why does he make such thread that involves his personal life in it? Internet + personal life = no match.
"....... some say he lives in Mars, and that he made a thread just so people could pick on him,.....all we know is......
You'd fit in nicely on the iRacing forum
Die Bart, die..
#12 - CSU1
erm, ? ... Request Granted.

Shut the **** up you old Canoe driving ****** , go **** some maple trees - Canadians are ****ing ****** bastards . ****!

LOCK THIS ****ING **GGER THREAD!.
Quote from 5haz :You might be a bit on the eccentric side but your posts are on the whole well meaning, harmless and at least try to raise some kind of debate, unlike the majority of this forum's members whose idea of wit is unwarranted sarcasm, quoting memes and point scoring by insults. I'd sooner read a slightly muddled post on current affairs than see someone repost the latest pictures from Reddit or /b/ for the 500th time that week...

Quote from 5haz :You might be a bit on the eccentric side but your posts are on the whole well meaning, harmless and at least try to raise some kind of debate, unlike the majority of this forum's members whose idea of wit is unwarranted sarcasm, quoting memes and point scoring by insults. I'd sooner read a slightly muddled post on current affairs than see someone repost the latest pictures from Reddit or /b/ for the 500th time that week...

I am indifferent.

Though I'd possibly classify myself in the "majority of this forum's members whose idea of wit is unwarranted sarcasm, quoting memes and point scoring by insults."... So much true
came in here expecting to see a load of insults from audi fans at a peugeot driver
Ant, don't you have a family that you can talk to? I don't understand what kind of comfort you expect to find on a racing forum. I truly do not.
And I would appreciate it if you start writing in whole sentences. It's funny how a Dutch guy has to tell a natively english speaking person to speak better english... It's just inviting trollers and so easy to avoid.
On the one hand you want a serious topic, but you make that very hard with your posting style. Especially with a title that asks to be picked on.

You're very weird.
I'm closing this thread, because really, nothing good will come of this.
This thread is closed

Pick on Ant Day
(22 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG