The online racing simulator
Quote from SCA-F1 ::| C'MON SON

4-1 verdict that you were at fault (only you objected) so you very much lose for crashing into me son. Anyway, sorry if I hit some of you TBO's unnecessarily, but in 2 hours of racing, it's hard to avoid any contact.

Still, as much as I sucked and lacked pace, I enjoyed it.

No son! Only you said it was my fault, everyone else thought it was a racing incident! Eejit. Your fault.
It's Seb's fault, remember?
-
(SCA-F1) DELETED by SCA-F1
As i was expecting, Karolis took a pole in qualification. Start of the race and Karolis' pace was great, of course J.Peace was driving pretty fast too and was close to him. Remaining 7 minutes to a one hour stint, Karolis had a puncture in 1st sector smashing a car into wall. After a take over, i was in 6th position. Soon i had an incident with TBO class car, resulting in DT penalty. The situation was kinda interesting.. I was driving behind another GTR and he was left space to pass TBO, and me, not. Everything happened to a straight end, where the speed is highest, that's why i couldn't react and brake safely.. After the incident, the car was damaged pretty bad, that i couldn't drive stable laps. I had a puncture too in end of the race and needed to do another pit stop. This race was really bad for me. I think the most important thing this happened was lack of practice with race setup, which we were changing every minute.. Sorry S. Baker. Anyway, thanks for event.
Quote from MuderGO[LT] :Soon i had an incident with TBO class car, resulting in DT penalty. The situation was kinda interesting..

The first GTR passed me just as I had turned in, and I couldn't really adjust my line after that else I would have met the wall, and most likely bounced into you anyway.

I think we all lacked practice with both classes on track at the same time.
Overall I was very happy with the way the GTRs lapped me, very clean and patient for the most part.
Hello. How with NDR Summer Event this year? It would be great.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG