The online racing simulator
Yes.
Good. Thanks.
Quote from HighRoad :Can STO team get pms...we applied today?

Shit I knew I forgot something when I started being smart to wilko...
Quote from hyntty :Shit I knew I forgot something when I started to be smart to wilko...

When you're at it, do me the same favour pls.
I'll notice it here too just in case.
Team Independent Racing Mates,#31 GT2 and #331 TBO, will not participate in this race.
awsome when theres no stream, no remote + tracker isnt working. AWSOME COVERAGE GUYS! \o/
Given the race hasn't started the tracker would be pointless just now, no?
Can you see any other hosts on remote, or on lfsworld for that matter?
And if you want a stream, then please either provide payment to multibc or get someone to stream it yourself.

Thanks once again Sean, always a pleasure.
didnt say remote was your fault. and its past 18:00 ..
Quote from xtraction :didnt say remote was your fault. And its past 18:00 ..

No it isn't.

E2: Thanks Timo
Quote from xtraction :says on my pc it is, and on tv + on radio.

Because your PC is set to British Summer Time.

British Summer Time IS NOT UTC.

BST = UTC + 0100
:banana: 3rd :banana:

Thanks for that very nice event guys. It was very enjoyable, no controversial incident(at least not in server 2), everyone acted nicely. The GT2s had a great behaviour, hadn't any problem with them, they were always doing safe passes. Hope I was fast enough to react to blue flags anyway

Could have gone for the server win if I didn't try to do the whole race on one set of tyre. Had a puncture with 20 minutes to go. I eventually finished a few seconds behind Mr. Törmälä, mainly because he got epic suspension damage in the end. Anyway, it was great fun to chase him for the whole race

E: Almost forgot it... But thanks to Fram for the setup! Without him I certainly wouldn't have been able to do what I've done tonight
Well, that sucked.

First 50 minutes were fun tryting to keep Kid and de Souza behind but in minute 56 or 57, some hot mystic creature apparently thought I didn't need to turn in to the fast right corner after the hairpin.

I was pretty mad at first, especially since I got flatspots because of that and some suspension damage. But my tyre popped 5 minutes before the end and it was all over anyway. 2nd last of the finished TBOs in the end, apparently. :/

Thx anyway for organizing.
Simon's a nob.
Great race there, i don't regret any second of it!

First 50 minutes great fight with Z-man and de Souza and 2nd hour i was trying to save tyres, but unfortunately i smashed wall few times, so i got damage on front end, i had to repair and then i was chasing de Souza again, got past him and finished 4th overall. \o/
Sadly, him and Zeugnimod cannot handle their tyres, so i had comfortable lead in the finish.
But again, great race and thanks all.
#43 - CSF
Meh lost too much time at the start... had a nice fight with Sascha... avoided TBOs who were very nice to lap... crashed. CBA not to repair... avoided E-Team... yeah. fun.
Grats to the podium in both classes!

My first race in over a month. Touched LFS for the first time since my last league-race yesterday (or the day before?). LFS just felt good and "new" again So I decided to race this, and Im quite happy I did. Was quite fun! I wasnt that fast in qualy, but I've never been at this combo. However, I was faster in q by 0.4 than I did in GTAL. Had a hard time getting past Sasha and Mike in the beginning, as I had higher wings, and never managed to get their draft on the straight :P Eventualy, I was first (Dennis timed out ). I had a close race with James, who was on server 1. I was just controlling it on my 2nd stint, and felt really comfortable. However... I must have locked up before than I thought, passing these TBO's (who did a great job! Never had any problems with anyone. Respect!). Ended up with a puncture on the last lap, into T1... Lost the 1st place and got 2nd. But quite happy with my pace, as I could really fly when pushing hard Quite happy with the 34.62!
all i can say, it was a chit race for me,very boring and few tbo drivers who were in another world when trying to pass them,made me loose a lots of time and momentum + my keybord died on me,im righting with digital keybord witch sucks, so **** it with pc and shit,im going to bed.

ps; congrat Yann for the podium, thx to Timo for admin,also thx to the organiser .
Great stuff! I was away for a few months and I'm glad my enemies haven't improved at all.

Qualify was pretty crap, but I really didn't try anything. Just set an ok time on my first laps and waited for the start.

I won't repeat what Zeug and Kid already said about our good time together...
Eventually I managed to pass Zeug, and right after I did he got bumped by a GTR, which sucked. My new aim was to catch Kid, but I couldn't find the pace.
Thought it was a good time to pit. Didn't repair or change tyres. I knew it would be tight but it was the only way to get close to him again.

Tried to keep as steady as possible, and had some success on it. Then Kid pitted and rejoined right behind me, with around 30min left. I hit the barriers a few times and was having some annoying understeer on some corners, and after another barrier hitting he passed me. I managed to stay right behind him, hopefully he would screw something up, but then my rear left tyre blew and it was the end (with a couple of spins, reverse driving, parking). That's the price of having 5 laps of practice - had too much camber somewhere and couldn't notice it. Good thing Zeug is very slow or else he would have passed me as well.

All in all I had a lot of fun, so it was worth it. It was a shame Bean0 was promoted to server 1, he would make a fine addition to our little fight.
Quote from Wilko868 :Simon's a nob.

:| C'MON SON

4-1 verdict that you were at fault (only you objected) so you very much lose for crashing into me son. Anyway, sorry if I hit some of you TBO's unnecessarily, but in 2 hours of racing, it's hard to avoid any contact.

Still, as much as I sucked and lacked pace, I enjoyed it.
Does anyone have the replays?
MoS pwnage <3

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG