The online racing simulator
Benifits of S2?
(9 posts, started )
Benifits of S2?
Basically i am really enjoying the demo of LFS and am thinkin of buying the S2,but what are the best things about it apart from new tracks ect?

Thanks.
Not being yelled at here for a demo racer?
#3 - Zay
Way more servers, without noobs who crash you.
Layout Editor.
Leagues.
Awesome cars+tracks(With lots of different configurations)
Upload skins.
this is proberly a dumb question but is there some cruising servers because thats what i enjoying doing the most
Tons of those
Quote from terahh :Basically i am really enjoying the demo of LFS and am thinkin of buying the S2,but what are the best things about it apart from new tracks ect?

Thanks.

Lad, best few quid you'll ever spend. If you enjoy playing the demo rest assured, always be in the top 10 of items to reinstall with every new pc build.
I believe LFS is a game you never can learn fully. There is always new things to try out and learn, such as new driving style, new driving techniques, new setups, and so on. With a bunch of new cars and tracks (and even more with custom classes on Airio servers), it should keep you busy for quite a while to say the least.

I have never spent as much time on a computer game than I have with S2. Money well spent I'd say.
Then comes all the fun of making your own personalised skins for all the cars, and making your own custom wheel textures etc.

LFS seems to be endless in the way we can customise almost every aspect of it for ourselves.
I think it's the most fun I've ever had with my clothes still on.
Quote from shorty943 :Then comes all the fun of making your own personalised skins for all the cars, and making your own custom wheel textures etc.

LFS seems to be endless in the way we can customise almost every aspect of it for ourselves.
I think it's the most fun I've ever had with my clothes still on.

haha +1

(sorry for bump but that is so true)

Benifits of S2?
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG