The online racing simulator
Thrustmaster F1
(5 posts, started )
Thrustmaster F1
Hi Guys, remember I once build that wooden F1 Simulator, but could never get a correct F1 steering wheel?

I have found a Thrustmaster F1 wheel near my home, for a very reasonable price. And I want to install it in my F1 Simulator. Is this wheel any good? If not, is it easy to modify and install the wheel and the buttons to my G25 wheel?

Thanks for your replies!
And then pay another 2-350 euros..

No, I´d rather spend my money on a good Surround sound system then. I already got a good G25, just need to get a replacement shifter soon.
I also don´t like the look of the Fanatec F1 wheel. I could make that look myself with the right tools and resources.. With the Thrustmaster wheel I got a nice base.

My Thrustmaster if arriving in a few days. So.. close?
Quote from maxpower85 :wait for the next fanatec wheel :

f1 wheel on plan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-xDHdOHt44

Yep. Only my list.
Quote from Vinnylegends :And then pay another 2-350 euros..

No, I´d rather spend my money on a good Surround sound system then. I already got a good G25, just need to get a replacement shifter soon.
I also don´t like the look of the Fanatec F1 wheel. I could make that look myself with the right tools and resources.. With the Thrustmaster wheel I got a nice base.

My Thrustmaster if arriving in a few days. So.. close?

Good surround sound system for 350 euro? You can't even get a proper receiver for that money.
Haha.. Hence the name ´´Bose´´ ?

Nah... I´ve got a 80 euros Logitech 2.1 Sound system, and thats just perfect for me. Need to think about the neighbours too! So a 100-150 euro 5.1 Sound System will fit the bill perfectly for me!

Thrustmaster F1
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG