The online racing simulator
low FPS
(11 posts, started )
low FPS
Hello, since I started using LFS (2004) use the same PC, and new versions of LFS were lowering FPS.

In a race with more cars this at 15fps, with no other cars on the track I have more than 30fps.

I want to improve the FPS a bit, just a little, I can now buy a new PC.
Adding memory I will improve something? 1 GB more.
Or directly a new video card?

Both things I can not.

Some settings do you recommend?

My PC:
Atlon XP 2.3
Mother ASUS A7V8X-X
512 RAM
Gforce FX5600 128 MB

Already thank you very much
Julian
Mira, Basado en lo que llevo en lfs, lo mas recomendable es comprar una pc "nueva"

Minimo para jugar online ( Ahora ) es una P4 3.2ghz - 1gb Ram - Radeon 9600 o Gforce 6200, Esto es para tener unos 25-30 fps con 32 coches en la pista

Y un poquito mas ahora que se suma las pistas de recorrido libre, con parrila llena vas a nesecitar un poquito mas de pc, en mi caso tengo una p4 3.3ghz HT - 1.5gb ram y HD2600 pro 512mb y en una open config con parrilla llena tengo unos 24 fps ( hay que sumar que tengo todo los graficos al mango, y 4x AA y 16x AF y muchas texturas de alta resolucion ) en la largada y despues anda estable a 45-60 fps, asi que mas o nemos tenes una idea de que comprar

El juego corre mas que bien con un buen Dual core ( Apesar que es single core el sim ) Tirate por un i5 o q6600 y vas a poder jugar lo mas bien
^^^ he means:

Look, Based on what I have in lfs, we recommend you buy a pc "new"

Minimum to play online (now) is a P4 3.2GHz - 1GB RAM - Radeon 9600 or Gforce 6200, This is to have about 25-30 fps with 32 cars on track

And a little more now that adds tracks free route, with full grill nesecitan you a little bit more pc in my case I have a p4 3.3GHz HT - 1.5GB ram and HD2600 PRO 512MB and a config with a grill open I have a full 24 fps (we must add that I have all the graphics to the handle, and 4x AA and 16x AF and many high resolution textures) at the start and then goes steady 45-60 fps, so you got a more or Nemos idea that buying

The game runs more than fine with a good dual core (single core spite is the sim) i5 Tirate a q6600 and you will be able to play it rather
Quote from eddy678 :^^^ he means:

Look, Based on what I have in lfs, we recommend you buy a pc "new"

Minimum to play online (now) is a P4 3.2GHz - 1GB RAM - Radeon 9600 or Gforce 6200, This is to have about 25-30 fps with 32 cars on track

And a little more now that adds tracks free route, with full grill nesecitan you a little bit more pc in my case I have a p4 3.3GHz HT - 1.5GB ram and HD2600 PRO 512MB and a config with a grill open I have a full 24 fps (we must add that I have all the graphics to the handle, and 4x AA and 16x AF and many high resolution textures) at the start and then goes steady 45-60 fps, so you got a more or Nemos idea that buying

The game runs more than fine with a good dual core (single core spite is the sim) i5 Tirate a q6600 and you will be able to play it rather

Is necesary translate what i'be posted ?....

Also is "SHE" no "HE"
ef...

Try to put your PC full performance by it's Windows Control Panel

For me I got 15 fps more (altough I would not need it but I always use full performance, than quality)
Quote from Inouva :Also is "SHE" no "HE"

Cause the fact you're a male was so much focused onto in his post.
@unkmaster

He have a really "Old" pc, The bottleneck is the cpu, The atholn is like the celeron

Quote from E.Reiljans :Cause the fact you're a male was so much focused onto in his post.

What proof do you have that i'm a male?, Do you based your assumption for a couple of picture?, You know me in real life?, you talked to me in rl ?

Perhaps you are like dave, a forum troll and a retard racer
Quote from E.Reiljans :Yeah, I have raced you once or twice.

No wonder why.... Trolls like you cant race.
Quote from Inouva :@unkmaster

He have a really "Old" pc, The bottleneck is the cpu, The atholn is like the celeron

Thanks for the info. Now read my sig lol

low FPS
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG