The online racing simulator

Poll : Would a pure GT2 Competition for all be of interest to you?

Closed since :
Yes I would be interested
Yes, but with some changes from GTAL formulae, if so please feel free to give some ideas.
No I would not be interested
Another Semi endurance league?

Isn't this just IGTCGT2?
#27 - Foqs
sounds good - go for it!
Always the same suspects in GT2 aswell, people that have had 4 seasons of racing nothing but GT2 and setup development will dominate, GT2 originally was for new teams/drivers in MoE... Try doing something different.
Your argument is that it shouldn't be done because it is popular?
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Always the same suspects in GT2 aswell, people that have had 4 seasons of racing nothing but GT2 and setup development will dominate, GT2 originally was for new teams/drivers in MoE... Try doing something different.

There will be the same suspects in nearly any league you do, but to get them all in one place you need something popular. That is where the GT2's shine.

This is right under IGTC, but maybe that is needed because I highly doubt you'll see MoE again before a major patch. Something new will most likely be introduced, and hopefully that will satisfy you enough, pearcy, to actually race again.
I see what your saying but surely you see what i'm trying to say too? You have some people that have just fixated on GT2 for 4 years and never taken the jump into GT1, obviously most people won't be able to compete with that, although it's popular it is samey, it's not going to bring people back into LFS to drive it is it? That's excluding tomhah because he's not really quit and when he hears GT2 he practically spiffs his pants.

But then again i don't think any legague even if it includes a complimentary blowie from CSF would bring majority of the old guys back.
The new tracks will change most of that pearcy You can be fixated on GT2 all you want, but the skill of others will shine though with some new tracks.. hopefully
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :i see what your saying but surely you see what i'm trying to say too? You have some people that have just fixated on gt2 for 4 years and never taken the jump into gt1, obviously most people won't be able to compete with that, although it's popular it is samey, it's not going to bring people back into lfs to drive it is it? That's excluding tomhah because he's not really quit and when he hears gt2 he practically spiffs his pants.

But then again i don't think any legague even if it includes a complimentary blowie from csf would bring majority of the old guys back.

:d:d:d
#34 - CSF
Signups and Dates will be announced in the next few days.
w00t
wow interesting...
Quote from hyntty :"Hi Dom"?

To which I would reply with your sigquote but ending with "did you come from?!" :P
Quote from Mustangman759 :you sound like your trolling me :|

No, nothing to do with you, just the fact that there is a GT2 World Series 2011 by NDR and meh Racing... and that there are sign ups and rules etc soon... by the way, won't the FIA be angry with us, using the W-word in our name
#43 - CSF
Can we keep this thread away from spam please?
Is this a team only event? or can you drive solo? Also can you have a team full of ringers? thnx
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG