The online racing simulator
Arrive and Drive Servers
(32 posts, started )
Quote from Forbin :Are you saying it is unreasonable to expect a server with GTR's enabled to have GTR's? Am I not allowed to voice my displeasure in a single line of text at not being able to race a proper car, particularly on a server that appears to have a monopoly on large grids? How is deciding I do not want to race GT2's and disconnecting to go somewhere else a "ragequit?"

If you dont like the damn restriction go elsewere, but conect to cargame and rage about the restriction and then ragequit show how awesome you are
Hey, this thread sucks. Im outta here losers!

PS Im awesome.
Quote from Inouva :If you dont like the damn restriction go elsewere

As I stated, I did. But you can just go right on ahead with the personal attacks.
Quote from Forbin :I find TBO and STD dull as well. And no one ever races LRF. Open wheel isn't even an option on Cargame, which is also lame.

Frankly, I have no idea why they're consistently the most populated racing server.

no one ever races LRF?

http://cargame.nl/forum/lp_c.php?class=3

Green is the last hour, bold is last 24h

---

cargame.nl OW server has all open wheel cars but it's a bit difficult to generate popularity for that. Personally I do not care that much anyway, when popularity rises, admin problems rise too. I was actually happy to see the FOX server gaining popularity again lately.

Quote from Forbin :
Frankly, I have no idea why they're consistently the most populated racing server.

Because people like you calling everything lame and generally do not have an overall understanding of how things are working tend to stay away.

The most arrogant people are frequently the lonely ones.
Quote from cargame.nl :
Because people like you calling everything lame and generally do not have an overall understanding of how things are working tend to stay away.

Explain it to me then. I explained why Cargame does not appeal to me, the least you could do is present a counterpoint. Thus far, all you and Inouva have responded with are personal attacks.
I don't think explaining server environments in depth was the goal of this thread (maybe it is, don't know). Further I have/had no intention to personally attack you but you are the one calling things 'lame' instead of giving your own suggestions. Thats one thing... But you also said things which are completely false which needed some correction.

Anyway, GT2 does not appeal for everyone. There is also a dedicated GTR server but it suffers from the same disease as the open wheel one. Whole lot of emptiness most of the time. The reason that GTR is restricted is because it's very unsafe having GTR's driving around the track like an idiot crashing all FXO/RB4/XFG/XRG and whatever from the road. In my opinion you can only mix GTR(/GT2) with NGT... Yes.. Just like in the CTRA days...

But... LFS has experienced some decrease in popularity the last two years and it's just very difficult to offer everything to everyone's personal liking. So there need to be compromises and GT2 instead of GTR on the main server is one of them. (I'd rather remove them permanently but that gives some resistance )

There are lengthy discussions about this already on our own forum. I'd rather like to see and keep the lfsforum general. Some attention to other server environments is healthy too
Quote from Forbin :I find TBO and STD dull as well. And no one ever races LRF. Open wheel isn't even an option on Cargame, which is also lame.

in S1 there is MRT open but I bet you aren't looking for that tho..

And actually pretty many drives LRF...unfotunately you are never online in there then and vice versa... try 5 hours earlier or later than usually lol

Arrive and Drive Servers
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG