The online racing simulator
Why do u correct curves with lyt. Leave track as it is. With this lyt track is not safer than without it
Quote from M.M.L. :Why do u correct curves with lyt. Leave track as it is. With this lyt track is not safer than without it

Ofcourse it's safer with this layout. When you go full speed on top of the kerb, it lifts the front of the car and climbs on top of the tirestacks and flips you. This layout minimizes the chance of that happening.
But when the 30 cars on the track, which is chasing is not safe to put tires and obstacles. Without is too fast, with lyt is too slow. Speed up a litle bit

We will see how much accidents on the race will be on that first curve
Surely that is the drivers to blame then, and not the track.
Agreed.

This sort of layout worked well in MoE (admittedly with fewer cars), and this is just refining it.
#31 - CSF
Yeah layout works well, but I still can't believe PMD didn't take me up on my suggestion of using armco to mark it.
Quote from CSF :but I still can't believe PMD didn't take me up on my suggestion of using armco to mark it.

I want the armco to be used in the chicane but i didn't know at the time there was not a curved one.
well you could use the armco"1" and do that manually.
Looks like James Harridge and myself wont be continuing with the rest of the series as we are leaving Last Lap Motorsports.It's a shame as we have put a lot of work into our setup and practice for this next round

We hope to be allowed back at some point in the fututre for other events as the calibre of driver is fantastic and we learned a lot

Regards
Chris Kasch
I think you taken it too personally that i received your set (though i was racing along side you) and made a few changes that suited me, and asked you to try them.

Im gutted you and James have gone from the team but wish you good luck!
Don't worry Sean.It had nothing to do with you mate
Quote from chris kasch :Don't worry Sean.It had nothing to do with you mate

Oh okay Ray was saying its because of us changing the setup My apologies, good luck in the future!
Ray would say that because he is a nob and has just lost 2 of his best drivers. Not that it matters those 2 (and you tbh Sean) should be in a better team.

/trolling

Anyway, back to topic, I am probably gonna miss this round due to work commitments so that is a shame. I do want to make my debut sooner rather than later. Layout is interesting so would've been an interesting race ;o
One of the great features about LFS is that it never required as many computer resources as some other simulations and this is partly a reason why it's my favorite, as I could race comfortably with my 5 year old computer all up until now. Turns out it's not this vastness of LFS track that reduces FPS, it's rather artificially added objects to it.
I've noticed there are quite some unnecessary objects, which are there probably for the cool looks, which is again pointless as we have no broadcast, especially in the infield of first sector. I would like to ask admins if these unnecessary objects could be removed to make racing safer as there is probably more of us from the 3rd world countries with this issue.
Bahh this is gonna be hard with the FXR being so quick around here, but hey, not many highspeed downforce zones, so closer racing, this race is gonna be beast, can't wait for my first appearance in this IGTC season!
Quote from boothy :Well if it's such an issue I'm sure the admins will just run it over 2 servers and use the tracker to produce the grid.

Bump on this, maybe better to take no chances and try run it over 2 servers? All the cars on 1 server is going to be mayhem. The tail of the Q will still be going slow in SC3 when the first car on a qualifying-lap gets there.
Quote from Eclipsed :teamName: Team Latvia
- {andRo., Andris Pavārs, Latvia}

isnt Andro a keyboard racer ?? he used to be annyway.
Quote from Nicce :isnt Andro a keyboard racer ?? he used to be annyway.

he's still using it
does it change something
Live stream this round or not again?
Quote from BangDX :Live stream this round or not again?

Impossible on open configs sadly. And I don't think Wilko is around to make any radio stream.
Well done Niki, WELL DONE! God, I can't believe !
Would you please stop driving last corner as there where no tyres in the inside?
Following cars tend to get into trouble when being hitten by flying tyres...

btw: didn´t know, that "cutting" is allowed in race. thx
Is there a tracker?
yes

just watching LLM

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG