The online racing simulator
@Real Life Racers
(54 posts, started )
For £20K, I can get you a full season seat in the Danish Renault Clio Cup ( 9 races ).... So I don't understand how you would spend so much money on a single 24 hours gokart event?

It might be me reading wrong, but it seems strange to me...?
Quote from Kim Gripping :For £20K, I can get you a full season seat in the Danish Renault Clio Cup ( 9 races ).... So I don't understand how you would spend so much money on a single 24 hours gokart event?

Really? Let me sell a couple of rooms at the back of the house and we'll talk!
Quote :For £20K, I can get you a full season seat in the Danish Renault Clio Cup ( 9 races ).... So I don't understand how you would spend so much money on a single 24 hours gokart event?

I wouldn't want to spend £20k on a race either, but people do it. With £20k, i'd compete a season of 11 national level races and believe that I would be competetive. I probably wouldn't be put in the top class the 1st year, and would hope to win the middle class championship. Whilst you're all hooked on high costs, try not to exagerate what i'm saying too much when you miss-interpret me pleasse .
Quote from jtr99 :Really? Let me sell a couple of rooms at the back of the house and we'll talk!

Sure I have a company that manages sponsorships for some danish racing teams and some drivers, and I currently have a Renault Clio Cup racer for 20K ( +/- of course ) for 9 races, a Gr. N Peugeot 206 GTi 2.0 for almost the same amount...

Becky, I'm not that hooked on high costs, but I just can't understand anyone spending that amount of money to go karting when they could race real - faster - cars, and maybe make good enough results to get a ride in a better class? Of course, if karting is your choise #1, go for it!

@Real Life Racers
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG