The online racing simulator
Reporting of hacker [problem solved]
Idk, where i gonna report, but guy named matthewrobinson (username) has hacked mine tm named WLC. I mean, that he hacked the server named [WLC] World Life Cruise D. Hes ingamename is Matt.
hi im owner of WLC with Ville the guy stole our server name (team name) there must be some thing done about him.
worked all good after a long talk to him he changed the name so mod can delete or lock this thread now
how is using your server name hacking?

but shame on matthewrobinson if it's true.
Right for one i didnt hack the server i was looking for a insim i found one and it had WLC on the insim so i looked on the hosts to see if there was already a WLC and there Wasnt So i searched it up on the web to See what WLC Means i found out and because there was no host name of WLC i thought it was shut down because i had been running the named server for about a week and then thats when these came in and told me about the server and after because they helped me find a good Server Name and a alright insim i was fine about changing the server name

P.S and Insim Track layout means I wanted a layout for AS5 of the configuration of the insim were all the places was for the insim

Thanks Matt
Mate, I swear there is an army of 3rd graders here in Serbia that could read and write English better than you. I hardly understood what you were talking about.
English
Sadly a large proportion of the last two generations of youngsters in UK seem to have problems with their language skills. They seem to communicate in a mixture of text speak and bad grammar.

A friend of mine runs a small business and often advertises vacancies in the local newspaper. This was part of a genuine attempt of one lad aged 18 to apply for the advertised job.

10th July 2010
i woz reading adverts in noospaper bout ur jobs. my mum sez i shuld apply i have the skillz u r wanted. Can u tell me wot i ned to do for to get job. i have put cv in this letter if u reads it u will see i have the things u need.i have dun stuff at school and Coolidge and got good grade. i work hard and hav not got any trouble wiv police except for stealing a car last year but it woz not me it was my mate that did it i woz just riding in passenger seat. i want ur job to earn money and to be good at it if you can teech me. i want skillz for other jobs too. do i have to cum to u and do an intervuw or do i just ask u for job. i havnt got smart cloves only trainers and stuff but if u giv me job i can get ware smart stuff like ties and that but until u giv me 1st money i will hav 2 wear trainers and stuff like that. Plese tell me wot to do so get ur job. yours sinseerly XXXXXXXXXXXX

Apparently he turned up the next day to see if he had got the job and was quite abusive when he was told he was unlikely to be considered.
Quote from JackSun :
10th July 2010...

Classic!

I blame Matt Lucas for setting the trend
Thats better English than 99% of Bradford.
Quote from Matthewrobinson :
P.S and Insim Track layout means I wanted a layout for AS5 of the configuration of the insim were all the places was for the insim

Thanks Matt

make your own layout like all the others do no one is gonna give there cruise layout to you.
Quote from speedboy86 :make your own layout like all the others do no one is gonna give there cruise layout to you.

instead of being rude and complaining about digital code, help him repopulate our server list or gtfo with your rude antics.
Quote from edge3147 :instead of being rude and complaining about digital code, help him repopulate our server list or gtfo with your rude antics.

oh yeah, because what lfs really needs is another 20 cruise servers...
Quote from JackSun :
10th July 2010
i woz reading adverts in noospaper bout ur jobs. my mum sez ...

I took me quite long to read that text
So, whole world speaks better English than native English speakers.... how ironic .
Quote from bunder9999 :oh yeah, because what lfs really needs is another 20 cruise servers...

:noob:

better than no servers? plus just because you start a cruise server doesn't mean you can never change it to a different type of server.

What LFS needs is S3 to get finished and released so it will bring back old and many new drivers and many many more new servers.
Quote from JackSun :Sadly a large proportion of the last two generations of youngsters in UK seem to have problems with their language skills. They seem to communicate in a mixture of text speak and bad grammar.

Sadly there is a whole generation of human beings on this Earth who don't care about grammer and just want to get their point across as quickly and easily as possable.

It's rather annoying
Quote from edge3147 :What LFS needs is S3 to get finished and released so it will bring back old and many new drivers and many many more new servers.

Why does every thread on this forum lead to "LFS NEEDS S3!!!!ONEONE1"?
LFS needs only one thing. Less people that complain about every chickenshitdetail.
Love it the way it is.
Quote from xfirestorm :Why does every thread on this forum lead to "LFS NEEDS S3!!!!ONEONE1"?

It's a parallel of Godwin's Law unique to LFS

Quote : "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving the lack of S3 approaches 1 (100%)

In other words,

/thread
Quote from jwardy :That's better English than 99% of Bradford.

There is no such word as "thats", as far as my non-English-self is aware.
Quote from Cornys :Sadly there is a whole generation of human beings on (this planet / the Earth)(I think there's only one Earth. At least you didn't miss the capital letter.) who don't care about grammar and just want to get their point across as quickly and easily as possible.

It's rather annoying

Sorry guys, but you discuss just that, and yet, you don't really care about your grammar? If I make such mistakes in an English test, I'm definitely going to lose some points.

@Cornys: Actually, if you didn't end your post with "It's rather annoying", I'd probably retain myself from posting. It was just too funny. I know my English is far from perfect too, but wow, the irony, dude..

Aaand, sorry for the off-topic.
Quote from broken :There is no such word as "thats", as far as my non-English-self is aware.

Ive lived in Spain for 14 years, im allowed to make mistakes
Quote from broken :There is no such word as "thats", as far as my non-English-self is aware.

He didn't use 'thats', he used 'that's', which is a common and acceptable contraction of 'that is'.
Quote from lameduck :He didn't use 'thats', he used 'that's', which is a common and acceptable contraction of 'that is'.

No, look again, he used "thats".
Correct, I didn't spot that the apostrophe had been added in red.
I win!
There is a diference though. (That's ) or i wnt a jobz wid u cos i got skillz and no probz with da police except steelin a car :P

I put every effort into making sure my grammar is as good as it can be, i know it wont be perfect, i was bought up in Spain in Spanish school. where as that dude seems like he went to a school in Bradford or Bristol :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG