The online racing simulator
Quote from cargame.nl :Will be A2 at least, on special request

But I suspect this will not happen before the official announcement on the LFS website and the email newsletter.

I miss type in the th.

My intention was "Gona download when cargame update to the fully new patch"

Meanwhile i stick to z34
Thank you so much Scawen and all developers.
You're really doing a good work.
Thanks Scawen for continuing updating lfs.I wanted to ask if you are working on more future updates besides the new tire physics and new content.I know i have talked about it many times before but are you thinking of trying to update the render engine to a more recent directX like dx9c ,so texture shaders /real time lighting and hdr/bloom effects are included ?

Also is there any chance we will see weather effects at some time ? I mean Stefan (KUNOS ) did it with the netkar pro engine and managed to have races with rain that felt (and looked) very nice and not a simple "reflection texture replacement over tarmac,rain particles and complete absence of traction everywhere".
Awesome Scawen! Thank you

GO SCAVIER!
Quote from justasimfan :render engine
dx9c
texture shaders
real time lighting
hdr/bloom effects
Stefan (KUNOS )
netkar pro

oh lordy... not this again...
@simfan, yes he will, at least he said so many moons before we knew about a new tiremodel, that the graphics will be upgraded.

Along with it, weather effects are sureley a topic... or they just call it finished and make a new game called LFS Unlimited. The new open configs are just a tease and will be removed soonish xD

PS. ontopic: Nice patch!!! =)
I love updates! Hopefully once this official patch has been released some information about the new content will come to light.
Thanks
Thanks for the updates scawen, good progress as always, :iagree:

Nice 1
Quote from justasimfan :usual annoying whinig

If you need eyecandy, go play NFS, TDU etc. Don't disturb Scawen with feature request of effects, hdr and other irrelevant things which doesn't affects the gameplay at all. Nobody cares of them. Except you.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG