The online racing simulator
Video Showoff
(51 posts, started )
Dunno if it was a dumb reason - I kinda liked the trees in the background being out of focus, and your racetrack vid: parts of it made the whole thing look like miniature world.. in a good way

I'll look more into vid's ones my Sigma 30mm f1.4 arrives.. been waiting for it for about a month now :|
I'm used to listen to music almost all the time, it's just my drug...then sometimes when I watch WRC onboards, I just play it on background and listen instead of music...and now this...I'm gonna make it my ringtone.
Shot with the Rode VideoMic, stock, without a deadcat I had to throw a lot of clips away just because it was SUPER windy that day, hence why some shots are super shaky (watch for trees and flags)

Yeah, I was watching some group B rally videos on youtube yesterday and that inspired me haha; check out all those group B rx7 rally guys, those sound awesome!
I completely missed your earlier rig picture.. neat stuff you got there.
lol tracking in video is hard isn't it?

that's why I've gone away from tripods, mainly because I don't have a good one, but also because it's so hard to track and if anything goes up or down you're screwed!
Quote from XCNuse :lol tracking in video is hard isn't it?

that's why I've gone away from tripods, mainly because I don't have a good one, but also because it's so hard to track and if anything goes up or down you're screwed!

your film footage and sound is excellent... complimented by the sunny weather.... nice
subscribed to you too

nice video!

I haven't made any in a while, I will probably make on in the next few weekends though, we'll see!
What kind of lenses you use?
Most of that wash shot with a Sigma 10-20mm just because it was tight spaces.

In reality I like to use all of my lenses, but only the long one, 70-200 2.8 has stabiliziation; I ONLY used that lens with the Daytona video, wasn't fun lugging that around all day lol!

Two more videos will come soon, that one is so short just due to lack of footage.. and mostly ugly cars :/
Nice!

The S2000's are so awesome.
Awesome song
Awesome!

Video Showoff
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG