The online racing simulator
need older version of LFS
(19 posts, started )
Hi you guys im currently using S2 but....

Some times i need to act crazy and mod the cars i need the lfs model that will work with this tweak LFSTweakS2_05Q_betaA

Does eny one have the file hidden some where?

is so please contact me..

Thanks in ADVANCE

LFS IS THE MOTHERGAME!!
#2 - _rod_
Quote from fordrykker :LFS IS THE MOTHERGAME!!

hi thanks a lot that was fast ;-)
#5 - _rod_
Sure no problem
I would like LFSTweakS2_05Q_betaA but i cant find it so... anyone can gimme a link or something to it?
thanks

EDIT: now it pops up a message where it says "Component 'COMDLG32.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registred: a file missing or invalid", how do i fix that? can it be that i have another c: hdd then when i installed lfs? The LFSTweakS2_05Q_betaA has worked without any problems before so i dont know what to do
#9 - filur
Yay!! Its working now!
downloaded the missing file(COMDLG32.OCX) and put it in c:\windows\system32\
Just in case someone else has the same problem and sees this
EHm first of all it said - searching for LFS
after pasting all the files into lfs folder seemed to be ok but now it is searching for the car
even though i am using demo cars (tried all of em) doesnt seem to change anything

whats the problem
Quote from fordrykker :Hi you guys im currently using S2 but....

Some times i need to act crazy and mod the cars i need the lfs model that will work with this tweak LFSTweakS2_05Q_betaA

Does eny one have the file hidden some where?

is so please contact me..

Thanks in ADVANCE

LFS IS THE MOTHERGAME!!

No, you mean you want that version , so your friend can use the crack...
Quote from Moonchild LT :EHm first of all it said - searching for LFS
after pasting all the files into lfs folder seemed to be ok but now it is searching for the car
even though i am using demo cars (tried all of em) doesnt seem to change anything

whats the problem

you cant use it...your a demo racer...stop cracking the game
Harjun - what the **** are you talking about?

LFS tweak is made to be used with demo cars.
I can remember using it myself longer time ago - can't even remember what patch was it exactly.

Harjun by the way let me ask you a question - there's no cracked software on your PC at all?
oi oi , calm it down sonnyjim!
Quote from Moonchild LT :Harjun - what the **** are you talking about?

LFS tweak is made to be used with demo cars.
I can remember using it myself longer time ago - can't even remember what patch was it exactly.

Harjun by the way let me ask you a question - there's no cracked software on your PC at all?

yes there is no cracked software...your in deep trouble young man.....

good luck on having the no longer welcome tag
Ok, I have like couples of hundrets of programs.. they all work like charm, and I has 1 program that I have buyed, BUT THAT "¤/&( DOESN`T WORK!!!!

Thats why 99.9% of my computer is pirate-land.

So, have a nice day lol ^_^ Probally someone who going to start flaming now. And what this was about the topic? Who knows? Just wanted to say it... lol silly me

Good for you, i can't afford to pay >100 quid for every program I use. If I do have money often it's spent on more important stuff.
About what welcome tag are yo utalking?

I can imagine how much money I would've spent on music if I actually bought it legally. Closest guess would be above 10 000 quid, or even more.
Quote from harjun :you cant use it...your a demo racer...stop cracking the game

lol all demo users can use it(Q Tweak)

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG