The online racing simulator
Quitting/Spectating/Pitting/Joining
It is important to spectate or pit when you spin in front of someone. When someone is connecting to a the server you're on, this isn't possible.

Also, I have had several instances of LFS refusing to close when someone is connecting.

I imagine this won't be easy to fix, but it would be really nifty.

A couple of other suggestions, since you're reading:
AutoX layout hash - If I already have the layout, I shouldn't have to get it from the server I'm connecting to.

Tire preheating server option - For every mode, not just hot-lapping.

Thank you for your time
#2 - 65D
Quote from Mountaindewzilla :It is important to spectate or pit when you spin in front of someone.

If LFS would be realistic simulator, that feature should not even exist. Usually I don't use Shift + S - but otherwise, usually I don't spin in front of people.
Quote from Mountaindewzilla :

Also, I have had several instances of LFS refusing to close when someone is connecting.

That is pretty annoying and half the time the person trying to connect ends up losing connection anyways and causes minor server lag.

AutoX layout hash - If I already have the layout, I shouldn't have to get it from the server I'm connecting to.

Regardless just like all the tracks, it has to load the layout. So this really wouldn't matter

Tire preheating server option - For every mode, not just hot-lapping.

Wouldn't be realistic at all and if your driving right, your tires will beat optimum temp by the end of the first lap. Everyone starting with cold tires leaves it open for strategy.
Help
Help me to download

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG