The online racing simulator
2011 Kyoto 500: Practice Session 1
Racers:

The first Official Practice Session for the 2011 Kyoto 500 will be held on Monday, 6th June 2011. It will consist of hotlap qualifying followed by a 65 lap + 2 pace lap (67 total) race. Anticipated timetable:

1700 UTC: Qualifying begins - InSim controlled queueing; one outlap, two flying laps, one inlap, fastest lap counts
1750 UTC (or 10 minutes after qualifying ends): Race

The insim application will order you based on its method, providing you are on-track before I start qualify. You are NOT to ask "Why am I not in the list" or similar. I will be taking care of that throughout the session - there will be a chance to mention you did not take a run at the end of the session. First infraction is a warning, second loss of 4 grid places, 3rd is start from the back of the field.

You are to respect all messages from administration. If we ask you to do something, like back off the SC or behind another competitor, do it, and don't say anything at all. The response is performing the action, that's all we need.

Remember that the initial race start is triple-file, overtaking permitted at green flag.

On restarts from caution periods, cars line up in the order they are on track, leader may select when to begin accelerating anytime after a designated point between turns 2 and 3. No overtaking is permitted until the green flag is flown.

Your presence in TeamSpeak is required for the session. You don't have to be able to talk, you just need to at least be able to listen. Connect your TS client top, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }o 84.45.52.142; port 10005. Remember that TS may be recorded for logging and control purposes during the session.

Also, bear in mind that generally the first few sessions will be somewhat numpty-filled as people acclimate to their competitors, and the rules. Don't run off and resign from the event when this happens. We will be observing all drivers during and after the sessions and will not hesitate to remove drivers who will constantly cause problems.

Please, to help us know who may be attending, post here telling us such.

You will receive a PM with the password for all practice sessions prior to the first session starting.
And yes, I've heard that there's the TEM event happening on this day - don't worry, it's the first of several sessions that will be available.
Me and Jarda should be there.
Should be there aswell as my GenR team mates
Should be in.
-
(Kova.) DELETED by hyntty : How the bloody hell is this information any relevant?
I'll try to be there.
Try to
...aaaand spaz 'av rolled. That's all.
Ahh.. the love off walls <3
sedgewick had to be the cause of atleast 3/4 of every wreck... Anyways I did wreck av once ,4 wide got nudged by a gen car and then romboy me and jack hit wall and jack did barrel roll111!!!111!
wow... good job admins but some of the drivers are way too aggresive. Engel you had 3/4 of bottom track below me and you still managed to get into me. I saved it but noone else behind us did..
i enjoyed to crash ray :I
#13 - CSF
Nothing like running into a spun car on full throttle though!
Nothing like getting wrecked about 4 times mostly by the same people :|
-
(Deutschland2007) DELETED by Deutschland2007
Quote from JackDaMaster :Nothing like getting wrecked about 4 times mostly by the same people :|

1 was my fault the other clearly yours for cutting down on me... and the 3rd wasnt either of our fault :P
This race:

Quote from Mustangman759 :1 was my fault the other clearly yours for cutting down on me... and the 3rd wasnt either of our fault :P

lol.
#21 - CSF
Lap 26, AroX and I are pulling clear and suddenly my car has different ideas... epic save though
Brief description of incident: After race, 21 goes flat out into me after the race. I know its just a practise session but "slow and return to pits on finishing" is not "crash other cars".
Just want to state I had FPS issues (just as I stated on TS3 when it occurred) I had limited fps dropped down into 15 for some reason and then froze almost all together I just remember pulling left in a hope not to hit any cars... obviously that didnt work and I ended up impaling the 65. Apologies for my cruddy single core PC...
Rofl. So you mean to say that while NO cars were around you, you had no FPS.. while when you were mid pack with like 15 other cars your FPS was fine? Blates aimed for arox
I was trying a different resolution, higher than I had tried before... Before lowering it it would run smoothly (no matter how many cars) then just drop off... IDK what it is but im getting a new pc soon and shouldnt have that problem. For now ill stick to the crappy low res quality resolution yay! So yea Seb, when NO cars are around me my FPS can still randomly drop off due to overheating or whatever the hell happens to this piece of crap PC...Do I really come accross as a angry person (except when BMX is involved :P)
Woe the victors (at sebs sig)
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by Bmxtwins : arox posted the evidence dat he needs

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG