The online racing simulator
inSim Pro-Programmer needed!
(20 posts, started )
Hi guys, i will be straight and short, i am looking for a pro programmer for a new big project that will start building up very soon, the details still cant be written to public thats why the chosen one will be contacted by skype or email (but preferable skype to have a good comunication)i am willing to pay also for the effort not much but as much as il be able too.
So whos gonna join the team...:rally_dri
please do write a short description of your experience and maybe already done works.
Thank you for your time.

www.clutchkick.net
Best Regards
Vitali "Doni" Gedzo
Languages? C++, Java, Machine?
Platforms? Windows, Playstation, XBOX?
Type of developer? Graphics? AI? Physics?
Time frame for work? Weeks? Months? Years?

You need to give more information to attract anyone worth their salt.
Oh ok sorry :-)
Well, it is for creating an insim, mostly easy stuff i think for a good proggramer as adding mods, setting standarts,makin system so people can choose of X so that each X has its own setup. map editing and many more
It is everything got to do with the LFS. cant say much
I am expert insim programmer. I have programmed insim for 10 years. i have degree from university of north georgia in insim and insim++. i have expert insim knowledge and can consult expertly about insim and insim++. i also have a minor interest in outsim and also have expert knowledge about knowledge about the outgauge and the insim and the minor interest in the outsim with the insim and the outsim insim outsim gaugeinsim.
good news. i have come to lovely fantastic agreement. i will get 100,000 dollars per year. the contract been signed already. pro insim developer make lots money now. all your outgauge belong to us. insim outgauge insim insim ++ expert.
Trolling on an epic proportion there by Mr Dustin.
I would be shocked if he is not banned for a little while for the epic trolling that he does from time to time. Ya know, just to keep him in check.

But anyway, I really can't see this guy paying for an InSim application as he does not even have a S1 or S2 License. So if he is not willing to pay for the game, why would he be willing to play for an InSim application? I'm sorry but I don't take this very seriously, unless he is going to take LFS seriously enough to actually pay for it!
Quote from Dygear :I would be shocked if he is not banned for a little while for the epic trolling that he does from time to time. Ya know, just to keep him in check.

But anyway, I really can't see this guy paying for an InSim application as he does not even have a S1 or S2 License. So if he is not willing to pay for the game, why would he be willing to play for an InSim application? I'm sorry but I don't take this very seriously, unless he is going to take LFS seriously enough to actually pay for it!

YOU belong on 4chan.org/b
Ya know there are different situations in life... !at this right moment! yes, i dont have money not even to pay the licence, but that doesnt mean that i wont buy licence and wont pay the effort and help given for my project if requested, lol so funny judging like that...
No one ?
Guys, if i have no license at the moment dont get it wrong please, ill have it soon, but to prove that im serious bout it take a look at my website, www.clutchkick.net i also own a RL drift Team. So how cant i be serious as our fella Dygear said ? No offense brotha but you are wrong.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I am expert insim programmer. I have programmed insim for 10 years. i have degree from university of north georgia in insim and insim++. i have expert insim knowledge and can consult expertly about insim and insim++. i also have a minor interest in outsim and also have expert knowledge about knowledge about the outgauge and the insim and the minor interest in the outsim with the insim and the outsim insim outsim gaugeinsim.

What, you don't even know insim.NET? Are you stuck in y2k? ...
Quote from Doni Gedzo :No one ?
Guys, if i have no license at the moment dont get it wrong please, ill have it soon, but to prove that im serious bout it take a look at my website, www.clutchkick.net i also own a RL drift Team. So how cant i be serious as our fella Dygear said ? No offense brotha but you are wrong.

Firstly patience. It's not even been 24 hours yet.

Secondly I call bullshit on that story. You can't be older than 10. Before you argue, it shows, so don't bother arguing. Even if you were what you say you are, which you are clearly not, I would find it extremely unlikely for a real life drift team owner not being able to ****ing spell.

Oh yeah, if you are serious, and are willing to pay minimum 50€ hour, shoot an email this direction. I'm currently doing my master thesis about Cruise and race control insims at the University of Dustin.
Wow, ye sorry for my spelling because im kind of in a rush, and what does this got to do with who i am. If you doubt it , check it !
Did i said something bad to someone, for receiving such answers ?
I have been around LFS for a while as my friend is using it, and as a drift enthusiast i am willing to make a project and make drift bigger in LFS, but i guess its better to close down this Thread, ill try to look for someone to help me in another way...
Thank you
please i ask this thread to be deleted as no longer needed.
Quote from hyntty :I would find it extremely unlikely for a real life drift team owner not being able to ****ing spell.

To be fair, I'm not 10 years old, and I can't spell for my life! (Spell check in FireFox that went everywhere else after was a god send for me.)

Quote from Doni Gedzo :So how cant i be serious as our fella Dygear said ? No offense brotha but you are wrong.

No offense taken, I like being proven wrong, it does not happen very often.

Doni, when you get an S2 license, come back to this thread, I'll consider helping you then. But I'm not promising anything.
Quote from hyntty :.. I'm currently doing my master thesis about ... race control insims ...

I'm already well on my way to getting mine!
Attached images
RCM v2.png
Well when i pay my rent =) and have some cash left i will purchase the license for sure =)
Why would you want us to take anything back before taking a minute thinking about what makes us think what we think?

If you want to ask something
- Tell what it is you want. Really. No one is going to help otherwise. Currently you've said nought. And after that, what yeager said.
- It doesn't matter if you're not a technical person. Just tell what you want to see and to be done. However, at least I'm not psychic so yes, you do need to "write details in public" and in a properly structured way.
- If you are going to pay for a job, you most certainly need to explain it in detail and state what you are willing to pay for it.
- You can't defend crap spelling by saying you're in a hurry. How can you expect anyone to put any effort into something you haven't put any effort into. No one is going to tell you off for misspelling a few words here and there, just put some effort into it!
- HAVE SOME PATIENCE! You can't expect someone to just jump into a "big project" (and not knowing what it is you even want). Also some people do have a life and they don't spend their entire day scouting for requests in a forum section that isn't even meant for requests anyway.

And how does some facetube page prove anything?
Just for information, here is what I thought while reading your post.

Quote :i am looking for a pro programmer for a new big project that will start building up very soon

So you haven't started yet and may not have any idea what you actually want.

Quote :the details still cant be written to public thats why the chosen one will be contacted by skype or email (but preferable skype to have a good comunication)

Again sounds like you don't know what you actually want. Also you're making it sound like I'd be lucky to be selected, whereas it's really the other way round. Ideas are easy, programming is difficult.

Quote :i am willing to pay also for the effort not much but as much as il be able too.

Oh dear, you're offering to pay someone, always a bad sign. If your idea was really that cool or original (I mean it's so awesome you can't talk about it yet, right?) then a programmer would be willing to work on it for free. Most programmers would forgo payment for the chance to work on something fun and new.

Quote :So whos gonna join the team...:rally_dri
please do write a short description of your experience and maybe already done works.

Again you're acting like a programmer would be lucky to work with you, whereas actually it's the other way round. Ideas are simple to come up with, I have ten ideas before breakfast, but people with the skills needed to realize those ideas, well, those guys are considerably rarer and harder to find.

So basically, nothing in your original post made me want to help you, in fact several thing sent off warning lights in my head. You need to appeal to the programmer within, you need to come up with something cool and original. Many, many talented programmers spend a lot of time working on LFS for free, you need to ask yourself why they do this, and then come up with something that tickles their interest. If you had an idea I really believed in, I'd build it for you for free and I'd be perfectly happy.
Well then sorry guys
miss understanding, i didnt want to sound that bossy or something, really
id like to apologise in front of you
I have the idea but i dont know what can be realized or not, and i dont want to say it in public ,find it stupid but id wouldnt want later on finding out that someone did it. Been in situation like that with somethink simillar.
And again i am sorry i guess i didnt express my self correctly and sounded bossy, it is not like that.
The facebook doesnt prove anything just you to see that same person is there and on the clutchkick about page cause you sayin i have nothin to do with it.
And about payment, well i have never been in a situation like this, so i didnt know how to write it.
I dont know if this should go on, i probably will look for someone in another way, as i dont wana be the bad person here so it is better maybe to close and delete this thread.
Sorry Again for the way you understood me

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG