The online racing simulator
Dirt Drop Drifters 2011 modders
(14 posts, started )
Hello.

This is Dirt Drop Drifters team. It is a new demo team.

Server and skin coming soon!

Shortcut:DDD
VOB modding is forbidden, better not advertise for it young man.
Quote from rockclan :VOB modding is forbidden, better not advertise for it young man.

I don't really see a vob mod. I think it's some kind of tweak program.
Yes, it's a tweak program.
Update
We are updating the DDD drift team. It no longer uses mods. We will use Ultimate Tweak Server until the team becomes S2. Cars currently allowed: XRG, XFG(yup, you heard me).
Cars allowed after change to S2: UF1(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjrIIEq_Xr4 watch that if u don't belive me LOL) XRG RB4 FXO XRT FZ5 XRR FZR. It will have a server called Dirt Drop Drifters Drift Server. No website plan.

Contact to join team: [email protected]

Happy racing!
Duh. You can't differentiate a VOB/VEH mod from a tweak. :noob: (to rockclan)
Quote from Jerrome Yong :Duh. You can't differentiate a VOB/VEH mod from a tweak. :noob: (to rockclan)

He didn't know exactly what this tweak did. Theoreticly it would be possible, so no need for name calling.
Quote from Jerrome Yong :Duh. You can't differentiate a VOB/VEH mod from a tweak. :noob: (to rockclan)

He isn't a noob, your a drifter. And your a tweaker. Who's newbier?
newbier sounds like new beer :P
Quote from Bmxtwins :He isn't a noob, your a drifter. And your a tweaker. Who's newbier?

So being a tweaker and a drifter makes him a noob? Nice logic.
Quote from Bmxtwins :He isn't a noob, your a drifter. And your a tweaker. Who's newbier?

You. This isn't a thread for rampant discussion. Keep quiet if you don't have good things to say or aren't a potential team-joiner.
Quote from Jerrome Yong :You. This isn't a thread for rampant discussion. Keep quiet if you don't have good things to say or aren't a potential team-joiner.

You started the discussion, you towat
Quote from rockclan :You started the discussion, you towat

Did you hear what I said in the last post

FXR allowed after change.

If you think a F1 or FBM can drift pls reply.

Change to S2 will be around end of June.

NOW IF ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN THE TEAM, MAIL ME!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from Franky.S :So being a tweaker and a drifter makes him a noob? Nice logic.

Oh, I forgot to thank you for standing up for me!

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG