Heat.
(74 posts, started )

ZOMFG

Thats basically me right now (ish), just abit darker skin lmao.

Thank goodness im not hot like mah avatar. Heat would multiply.
(Right at this moment typing this, im in my Boxers alone with two fans beating at me.)
Same but 3 fans here.
Quote from jrd.racer :Yeah, A/C

u mad, i meant a real fan.

front ofc, I'm creating drag when the air is blowing and the air is swirling around my back as it passes my chest

"Problem?"
Quote from mrodgers :When we went to Disneyworld in Florida, the recommendation was to get to the parks before they opened and have free reign of the park before the crowds get there. First day that is what we did.

Protip - don't do what they say you should do to "beat the crowds". If every single person has a leaflet saying "beat the crowds by doing xxxx at yyyy pm" then everyone will do it

The hottest I've ever seen is 102 degrees - that was awful. And I like hot weather. I kinda feel bad for you Floridians - masses of tourists and stupidly hot weather
And there's always that group that was rushing out the house/motel and in amidst of the family chaos, forgot their deodorant.
Even in New Jersey we'll tiptoe the 105F line every few summers. Luckily, I lifeguard at the local lake and our manager is generous. Every half hour on duty we get a half hour break which we happily spend in the water. Every time it feels unbelievable to get in the water after 30 minutes.

At home sucks on the other hand. My parents won't turn on the air conditioning or even a fan for that matter) and the heat is unbearable when bedtime comes around. Typically have to take the coldest shower possible and then hop into bed to have any chance of falling asleep.
I sweat badly on my back even though my window is open
We have 60°F here, feel free to be jealous.
Race naked
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Race naked

Almost there.

...but, the rain has been falling in the evening now, and although still kinda humid it makes the night a bit cooler. Wooo.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Race naked

Tried. Felt good. Realized that even though everyone in the server were a ocean away, still felt like they were in the same room.
Nah, just outside the window.

You should be like troy and livestream you racing.
Quote from PMD9409 :

You should be like troy and livestream you racing.

Can you imagine a naked suicide

Edit - Actually yes you should do a livestream....................naked.
Me = Beach -> burnt
Better bone up on your Ebonics then
You trippin'
Quote from Crashgate3 :Bad choice of wording with most of the people in this thread....

I thought the same, but thought "too soon".
Been raining alot here recently and the nights have gotten more bearable, like down in the mid-low 70s.
........Still in mah boxer shorts though
Yeah same here for the nights, still insanely hot in the day though.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Bad choice of wording with most of the people in this thread....

Took me awhile to get it. x_x
I have the best of all worlds... 85 in the summer, 55 in the winter... never too hot, never too cold. Yayy moving back and forth constantly

Heat.
(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG